scent of a woman...

Guest *l**e

This may be a simplistic and even mildly offensive post, but I honestly can't think of anything scent I enjoy more than the smell of pussy on my fingers!!!

I am such an intense pussy lover, I wish I could be saturated in it all the time!!

Thank you ladies....I love you

Guest realnicehat

I am in total agreement!

Well, I mean I love the smell of pussy. I don't love the smell of pussy on Il Re's fingers.

Not that there's anything wrong with the smell of his fingers, I'm sure they're very clean. Um...except for the pussy I mean.

I should just stop talking..... ;)

This may be a simplistic and even mildly offensive post, but I honestly can't think of anything scent I enjoy more than the smell of pussy on my fingers!!!

What about the smell of pussy on your face? ;) I'd say that's even better.

• Like 4

Guest *l**e

I would agree, because there is truly nothing i enjoy more than eating, tasting, savoring and pleasing a beautiful, sweet, wet pussy....however...it is very difficult to appreciate the scent on one's own face, whereas, reveling in the fragrance of love's sweet juice is very simple when on my digits.

I hear ya brother! Nothing in the world like fresh pussy on your fingers, face, on a sandwich...anywhere! My name is Nippongakki and I'm a PUSSYHOLIC!

Walking around with that lingering scent is just plain delectable! Face, fingers, just all over. Not to mention, probably wouldn't be able to concentrate at all at work.

Posted via Mobile Device

I am such an intense pussy lover, I wish I could be saturated in it all the time!!

Thank you ladies....I love you

What a great thread!...and a hot sentiment ;-P

Guest c**io**m7

It is a reason why I love my facial hair...the other night, after parting company with my lady, I lie down to sleep...I could still smell her. It was a very peaceful sleep

What about the smell of pussy on your face? ;) I'd say that's even better.

If I may add, at times, the memories last even longer if a gent sports a beard.

It can then, be difficult to concentrated when back at my desk....!!

;-)

D.

Guest ChantalSummers

Mmmm yummm... Very well said Il Re!! I absolutely adore the sweet, inviting scent myself. My busy lifestyle and social life doesn't allow me much opportunity. But when I do have the priviledge to meet with one of my playful, gorgeous gf's its usually the highlight of my week and the memories are everlasting ;)!!

As just one of the many aficionados of dining at the Y, I personally love the occasional reminder I get from my moustache. Or as I like to call it, "my flavour saver"!