I've noticed in ottawa they have cerb socials where cerb members both SP's and Hobbiests get together off the clock for dinner and drinks.

I'd like to do one here in thunder bay:D

I have friends who own restaurants so I can ask around to see if we can get an after-hours party so that we don't have to worry about "the public". A social around halloween sounds perfect so that we'll all be in costume so if anyone is shy they can hide behind their mask.

I'm pretty positive everyone on the thunder bay treads have already "meet" lol. I know the ladies have no issues getting together, but I question if the gents would be interested.

So plz....... Any thoughts or ideas are welcome

And I hope all of you get excited for the chance to meet, greet, and maybe "eat" all of the wonderful Cerbie in our beautiful city ;)

Kizzez

• Like 2

i think that would be a great idea and the haloween idea is real good 1 to..i think you have a good idea to build on..would be nice to meet ppl off the clock.

• Like 1

Sounds like a great idea.

just an idea though. How about we agree to some cover charge and have like a "Eyes Wide Shut" type of party, only rule being at least half your face has to be covered with a mask or makeup or something. And the girls choose what guy they want to be alone with.

I dunno, just a thought. Could be fun and definitely something I think I would enjoy.

• Like 2

I actually LOVE the eyes wide shut idea :)

It would be so sexy and hot to have a sex party type night with a bunch of SP's to choose from. The only issue is that we'd have to keep the ratio of women to men on an even keel.

Maybe even turn it into an auction with a min bid decided by the lady and all of us girls donate a portion to the family of the sex worker and close friend of mine who was murdered. We can have a fabulous night of drink and fantasy AND show that we care that things like this are unfortunately happening in our community.

I absolutely adore all the members of cerb, even the ones I haven't meet (yet, lol) the lot of us "cumming together" for both pleasure and purpose is such a turn on for me. Jade is already down and I'm sure we'd have a "gushing blast" with an evening such as this one.

If we could make a night like this happen it would defiantly be a highlight in my job as a prostitute <3

K now I'm wet.............

Feel free to pm me if you don't wanna answer publicly.

If there is enough intrest I would be happy to make ALL the arrangements for both SP's and hobbiests :D

Additional Comments:

But I would still like to hold a social of dinner and drinks that doesn't involve the work aspect :)

• Like 3

Alright......... I've spoken with a local restaurant owner who would be happy to have us. They are going to give us an entire closed off loft area and curtain it off for our privacy.

Let's be clear that this is a social we are planning now. There is no sex or services involved. This is an evening of dinner and drinks for us Cerbie to socialize. If anyone chooses to make arrangements for some play time afterwards that is fine.

We need at least 12 to confirm their attendance in order to book a VIP area. What I have decided to do is sell tickets to the event. The cost of the ticket would solely be the cost of the average dinner and 2 drinks. Not only will this cover the costs of any no shows........... Your ticket will cover the cost of dinner :)

The cook is VERY excited to create a "sex theme" menu just for us for the evening.

I have a few of you who have pm'd me ur intrest. I'll be setting a date and details sometime soon. The first social will be around Halloween and costumed theme. This gives us all a reason to be "at a party" and for the shy ones to mask themselves, and us girls to reveal more ;)

Plz continue to give ur feed back

If the social goes well I would be more then happy for an "eyes wide shut" event as well <3

• Like 3

Guest R**ee**ov***9

All sounds like a blast!!

I really like Madison's idea for an auction especially because of the fact that donations would be collected for my dear cousin by marriage..!!

Her immediate family (as well as myself) would be extremely appreciative!!

I would suggest that the donations are give to her parents though..

I would be honoured to be a part of this!!

Take care!! <3 xoxoxox

Rye <3

I can't make this one, but I would LOVE to read all about it, and hopefully help to coordinate or attend future get togethers. This is a great idea!

Is the Halloween party still on? I am looking forward to seeing how the women will dress up. The curious side of me wonders if the women are going to use the dinner as an advertising event for tax write off.