Independent or Agency

Hi!! i am new in Ottawa and i was wondering, Would i get a better service with an Independent SP or be on the "safe side" and go for an agency??

I can't really say if you'll get better service with an independent SP (Because I've never gone through an agency). I will say that for any reputable independent girl here (and there are lots), it's well within the "safe side".

I now see Indies 95% of the time (depending on if there is a hot girl I'm really interested in with an Agency).

I find Agencies more mechanical and more clock-watchers, as their drivers await. By comparison, BP is a B&S gamble - but CERB with its bevy of beauties allows one to find a professional and reliable SP akin to what an Agency provides, with the aforementioned difference being Indie girls are more of a true 'GFE', if you will (in general, IMHO).

That is to say, I find more intimacy with Indie girls, and an escalating relationship one can have with an Indie girl compared to an Agency girl, most enjoyable - if that is part of your hobby appeal?

That is to say again, I find YMMV is better with Indie vs. Agency girls. You get that certain je ne sais quoi! ;-)

If using BP, don't forget to check the Cowboy's Diary - help avoid B&S Indie and Agency scams. Don't forget to tip a beer if he saves your ass once or a dozen times ;-)

The ladies I know whom have gone from Agency to Indie seem happier too. (If you want an example, you can PM me.) Not to say all Indie girls are happier, but this is just one guys experience after years of Ottawa hobbying (albeit I have not tried every Indie girl nor every Agency girl, Yet! hehe)

Either way, there is a learning curve to this hobby, and whatever floats your boat more - either Indie or Agency - be safe and enjoy!

Keep in mind also that agency girls are more likely to have a lot of "extra fees" simply because they do not keep 100% of the funds you give them. (This is only a generalization and does not apply to everyone...)

Another important note, in regards to your comment about "safe side" ... you do realize independent SPs are 100% LEGAL while agencies are 100% ILLEGAL? Seems to me you have the "safe side" flipped ;)

I guess they both have their place.

It's been many years since I've used an agency, and back then it was the yellow pages and newspaper to do a search. If you're in a new location and unfamiliar with the lay of the land then it would make sense to use a reputable agency.

But, when you're on home turf and with resources like CERB and EC then I think using an independent is the way to go. I guess I just feel better knowing it's her cash to use for her own expenses in a way she decides, rather giving a portion to the agency.

Guest H**ds *n

I would love to see this forum separate Indy for agency ladies - both mp and sp. just a thought

I guess it all depends what you're looking for. If you want a quick fuck or BJ then go to an agency, it should be cheaper for you but you get what you pay for...the agency girl may have up to 10 clients a day as well!

But if you are looking for a bit of romance, and maybe both a BJ and some intercourse in the same session, then you should probably go indie...you will have more time, maybe even get to do some daty or other goodies, and in most cases you will be the only one she's seeing that day, or at least that is the feeling you will get from her!

I say stick to Indie!!

I would love to see this forum separate Indy for agency ladies - both mp and sp. just a thought

In Ottawa and Toronto the Agencies, spas and ladies working for agencies and spas are in RED (if not please report the account) this is the way we separate them in ottawa and Toronto.

• Like 1

Guest H**ds *n
In Ottawa and Toronto the Agencies, spas and ladies working for agencies and spas are in RED (if not please report the account) this is the way we separate them in ottawa and Toronto.

Thank you for this info. However this only occurs once you've clicked on the link (ad) for you to then notice it's an agency or indy.

I am referring to a way of separating them upfront (colours, location etc). For example indy MA's are included in a flood of MA's in spa's ... it's difficult to find an indy MA without going through most of the MA spa ads. If all the Indy's was separated in a way that would make finding them easier at first glance it would make it a more enjoyable experience.

I do not believe that they wish to be separate but stay tuned as we have a new classified system we are working on that we will launch soon that will allow some specific things to make those who wish to stand out as a agency/company able to do so.