Another Poly Social

For anyone interested in rubbing shoulders with and discussing Poly type activities there is a lunch this Friday the 16th, pm me for details.

I would love to, but is Thursday possible (I will provide location...)

For anyone interested in rubbing shoulders with and discussing Poly type activities there is a lunch this Friday the 16th, pm me for details.

Thanks for the PM's all, just to clarify this Friday the 16th is a noon event cocktails from 11:30 till noon and lunch should be done by 1:30. The location is a central down town location, there is limited free parking on site. The ladies as always eat and drink for free :)

if the location is still the same as the one you mentioned in your email I may not be attending. the location you suggested is far too quiet during lunch hours and I know all the staff so if any of them or patrons overhear any convo which will be very likely (seriously, sometimes I feel like I have to whisper in that place at lunch-time) I will be outing myself.

if the location changes PM me. until then, I would ask that you reconsider the location as I dont think its fit for a meeting like this....too small ...too quiet

if the location is still the same as the one you mentioned in your email I may not be attending. the location you suggested is far too quiet during lunch hours and I know all the staff so if any of them or patrons overhear any convo which will be very likely (seriously, sometimes I feel like I have to whisper in that place at lunch-time) I will be outing myself.

if the location changes PM me. until then, I would ask that you reconsider the location as I dont think its fit for a meeting like this....too small ...too quiet

Annessa is correct about this location, if you are heading to a place that starts with an S please pm me you are going to the wrong place!!

The new place is in the same area just a little different set up.

The reservation has become a tradition and is indeed a tribute and small reminder of the hard work of one of the inaugural members of the group Mr. Stud :)

Would that be under "YOUNG STUDS" or "YOUNG AT HEART":wink:

The reservation has become a tradition and is indeed a tribute and small reminder of the hard work of one of the inaugural members of the group Mr. Stud :)

really? I thought it was because labelling it under "dumpy" would raise waitress eyebrows, lol

Good afternoon,

It certainly was nice to meet some very interesting people and to put a face to a name (ok, I don't have a memory for names, but faces...) This was my first Poly Social, but definetly not my last. I enjoyed myself and hope that all the ladies and gentlemen had a good time as well. I look forward to spending some time with some interesting ladies in the not too distant future.

I hope everyone else enjoyed themselves as well, there certainly was a good amount of laughter around the table.

A special thank you to Dumpy for organisng this event.

Until the next social...

T. P.

argh! apologies to everyone I told I was going to be there to....after too many late nights I managed to sleep through all my alarms and crash till 3pm! Guess my body needed it tho! lol...be there nextime for sure!

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

Well I said I planned on attending the next one coming however not having a computer I did not find out about it till today lol. I have a computer at home now. Back in Ottawa :-) My vacation is over

I look forward to attending a social for a great topic :-) and to meet everyone :-)

ps..Evening meetings I would be available for.

Hope to see you all soon,

Samantha xo

I was planning on coming, but I got uh, distracted, by some sexy professor lovin'. Sorry guys :)

did you get a lecture or did you give one? hehe

lets go for coffee sometime, LOL

Hey all planning a social event this coming Wednesday, PM me for details going to be a location in the near west end. Let me know if you want in :) PM please I may miss your request if you post here.

Would seem to me that this Wednesday afternoon might be good. I imagine that many governemnt workers and the like will be spending their morning at the war memorial with nothing to do in the afternoon?????

Would seem to me that this Wednesday afternoon might be good. I imagine that many governemnt workers and the like will be spending their morning at the war memorial with nothing to do in the afternoon?????

TR - I think Dummpy was referring to the event that occurred last Wed. (And a good one it was, as they all are.)

But if you're up for organizing one for tomorrow (Nov 11), go for it, buddy!