Nevada Relaxations

can someone pm me on how nevadas works i have never been there and am wondering what the rates may be normally with a girl and what is offered

Asia and Rachel are both gone now, but Kendra is back. :-)

Can you confirm it is the original Kendra and not someone new using her name?

I was told it is a different Kendra which is what I heard. Being curious and wanting to save others from getting fooled, I called her friend Cherry the other day. Kendra actually answerred the phone so I asked her if the Kendra at Nevadas is her as well. She told me no, it is another girl but Eric is trying to cash in on the confusion the name will cause.

That's the story I got.

Kendra actually answerred the phone so I asked her if the Kendra at Nevadas is her as well. She told me no, it is another girl but Eric is trying to cash in on the confusion the name will cause.

That's the story I got.

According to a certain other board, it's the reverse - the original Kendra is back at Nevada, and Cherry's partner is a new Kendra. I don't know which story is true myself. It will require someone reliable to post about seeing one or the other of the Kendras to straighten the confusion out.

If the Kendra you spoke to is not the original Kendra from Nevada, she would have no incentive to tell you the truth, because she'd know you weren't interested in seeing her. Just saying...

It's too bad Winnipeg SPs don't have a registry for working names. :icon_biggrin: There's too much duplication. For example, there are two Ashleys from Winnipeg on this board.

All I know is the Kendra at Nevada's now is getting lots of bookings and is very popular. Not sure if she's the original but I think so.

Let me add to the confusion LOL. On Tues at Nevada's, I didn't have a session with Kendra but they had a Kendra page in their book of girls working and it was a pic of the same Kendra that I had seen in March.

But in May, the phone number I received from 'Tall', led me to a duo session with Kendra and Cherry. This was the same Kendra that I met at Nevada's. Although I've seen mentioned on Cerb, I have not seen the other Kendra(The non-Nevada's one) =D

Let's say 'hypothetically' that kendra is back at nevada. If this is the case she would not be permitted to see clients outside of nevadas as this is viewed as taking cash out of eric's pocket.

This is likely also why she tries to keep a low profile and doesnt advertise with pics.

Perhaps it should be assumed that she requests a low profile for valid reasons. It's unlikely that a new kendra would be answering cherry's # and saying she is the old kendra, as many of you that have seen her before would get there and see that she wasn't.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Let's say 'hypothetically' that kendra is back at nevada. If this is the case she would not be permitted to see clients outside of nevadas as this is viewed as taking cash out of eric's pocket.

This is likely also why she tries to keep a low profile and doesnt advertise with pics.

Perhaps it should be assumed that she requests a low profile for valid reasons. It's unlikely that a new kendra would be answering cherry's # and saying she is the old kendra, as many of you that have seen her before would get there and see that she wasn't.

Posted via Mobile Device

Makes perfect sense. Smart post

I have never been to Nevada's and would like to go, but i am unsure of the hole membership thing! Why is there a need for one? And what information do they want, like could you just use a fake name? Oh and sorry this probably has already been posted. If anyone could fill me in that would be great!!!

Cheers!

Apparently. some guys are dumb enough to use their real names, but most use an alias. They won't check your ID.

I've been a member for a long time, so I don't remember what I paid, but I believe the membership fee is now $10.00. They will probably require you to meet briefly with either Belinda or Eric first before approving you as a member.

The membership system is used to control who gets in (no walk-ins), and it also protects the ladies if some asshole gets violent or abusive - they can cancel his membership and keep him out.

wow lots of great ladies @ nevadas!!! Awesome sessions with meika and sabrina....treat ya very good - massage extrodinares LOL check out these ladies n be prepared for more then ya ever imagined!!

Posted via Mobile Device

I have never been to Nevada's and would like to go, but i am unsure of the hole membership thing! Why is there a need for one? And what information do they want, like could you just use a fake name? Oh and sorry this probably has already been posted. If anyone could fill me in that would be great!!!

Cheers!

membership is just a fake name....no biggy @ all - highly recommend them ....

Edited by Meja

there are no membership fees up front n they have silver n gold membership system which can save you lots of money - check them out forsure

Edited by Meja

Its a great place - been there a few times - awesome girls all flavors.......wicked rooms and the membership thing is FREE unless you want a Silver or Gold then its a quarterly charge and room fees are then rediculously low or FREE - good times!!!!
WOW! Between you and Meja.........:icon_rolleyes:

Guest Sno****54

Meja and Frostyjack54, I saw you are SP and Massage provider. Are you male? Just to remember, this section is just to help hobbiests based in his experience as hobbiest. This part is not to advertise. There is a specific section where Sps can advertise for free.

Frostyjak was booted off of the other review site as he is the owner of Nevadas Relaxation...
It looks like frostyjak54 has been booted of this site too. It was alleged on the other board that frostyjak is the owner, but there's no way of proving who he (she?) really is.

I am a newbie, and don't have any idea how these massage place works(well have some idea but only through thread here)

Could anyone PM me, and let me know rates, what I should expect when I go there? I'd love to try.

Thank in advance.

Well last month there were two but they come and go so often I don't know whether they're still there. You can always give them a call and ask. Number is in the book.