Rebecca (aka Sweetplaymate)

Guest m*r***o***48

I recently had the pleasure of spending some quality time with Rebecca Love and it was beyond my wildest dreams. Visually she was stunning; curvaceous, smooth skin, breasts to die for, some piercings, gorgeous butt, great hair, beautiful eyes, some tattoos. I apologize that i cannot accurately describe her body because i suffered from sensory overload. She was so overwhelming to me. I quickly lost all track of time. I vaguely remember asking her if i had run out of time because i was so mesmerized. It all seemed like a dream.

Though i love a woman with a great body, she is also very intelligent, a great communicator and has a generous personality. This is really her secret. She made me feel so wonderful, like i was the only person in the world. She went above and beyond what i thought was necessary to make me happy. Time stood still.

Thank-you Rebecca for an incredible experience. I am counting the days till i see you again

Sweet is correct also very intelligent and i would add intoxicating smile incredible eyes luscious lips an absolutely amazing ass and a personality that makes your time with her pass far too quickly,even though she never looks at a clock.An experience that truly reflects what i believe the so called gfe experience really is!!!

Well after almost a year of not being able to click for timings I was finally able to spend a little time with Rebecca Love!

I was completely blown away. I am still lost for words.

Rebecca is a stunning beauty who goes out of her way to make sure your every fantasy and want is remedied.

Gentlemen this is the Lady to see in Halifax.

Highly highly recommended!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.