An Ottawan in Montreal

Hey Ottawa, always knowing I can rely on CERB for help, I'm up in Montreal for a quick trip...the Montreal page here is a little sparse so I was hoping you guys and gals might be able to recommend some MPs worth visiting while I'm up here.

PM or Post

Thanks in advance

-J

Unfortunately I've never been to a MP in Montreal, but I sent you some info via PM as to where you could probably find some good information.

Unfortunately I've never been to a MP in Montreal, but I sent you some info via PM as to where you could probably find some good information.

ditto to everything. Probably duplicate information I bet.

I saw Anika at Spa Luna in Dorval and Jessica at Salon Fantasies in Longieuil in the last month. Both were very much like a CMJ experience minus the accompanied shower. The prices were from what I understand on the high side for Montreal, just As CMJ is for Ottawa, however the amenities, like CMJ, are top notch.

This massage parlor is located on 7427 St-Hubert. This is one of the best massage parlors if you are looking for full service options. Very clean and they introduce you to all the girls. Try Elena or Selena you won't be disappointed.

Spa Eau Claire is another good one if you're staying downtown. It's on Maisonneuve Est. Lovlely ladies and beautifully decorated rooms - one has a spa in it as well. What I love about this spa and Montreal in general is that on the weekends, the place is open 24 hours/day! Gotta love that option!

What I love about this spa and Montreal in general is that on the weekends, the place is open 24 hours/day! Gotta love that option!

Can only imagine that the girls are going to be quite cranky at that time of night.:roll:

Can only imagine that the girls are going to be quite cranky at that time of night.:roll:

A few greens will usually cheer them up :mrgreen:

A few greens will usually cheer them up :mrgreen:

Well, yes, exactly. Rumours abound that they sort of expect punters to be real horny and thinking only with their little head. Thus, many would offer only short and pricey sessions, and try to wrap up the event well within time, so yes, a few extra greens make up for the late hour.

A mere 100 yards away from spa eau claire there is a place with a much better reputation (kama) and they now have a west-side of downtown location, to scoop up the punters from Crescent street.

All in all, much better in daytime, say at Isis (also next to eau claire, nothing beats the gay district for spas!). CMJ's satellite is also worth enquiring about. Me think it is also nearby, just East of St. Denis' street.

toine