Sign in to follow this  

References - Are MA's references and SP's references considered equal?

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

Hi all,

I wish to see a certain SP but she is requesting that I provide two references.

Unfortunately, I do not have any to provide. My first and only SP I saw several months ago is not in the online community and won't be typing up references any time soon. Besides, recall in my post history that I went into detail about how I couldn't even get an erection, so no sex actually happened. I haven't seen anyone since.

Here are two ways I imagine I can quickly address the problem:

1 - Quickly see two SPs who will vouch for me after I see them. I suppose I should ask during booking if she is willing to provide a reference afterwards... if she won't, I won't book her, right?

2 - Quickly see two MAs who will vouch for me after I see them. However, is the word of an MA equal to that of an SP when desiring to see another SP, for the reason that there is no sex between the MA and I? Any reason NOT to see MAs to break myself in? I've never seen one before, and quite frankly, the grey area makes me feel unsure about whether it's worth it when they're nearly as expensive as SPs. However, an advantage of MAs in my area (Ottawa) is that they seem to be more numerous so it would be easier obtaining references from MAs as opposed to SPs.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)

First, when contacting the lady you wish to see be open with her. Provide full verification/screening information (real name, phone, email, board handle confirmed by PM) Then explain to her that the SP you saw is no longer in the on line community and not able to provide a reference.

Likely the lady will have other ways to screen you if a reference isn't available.

The alternative, the lady may also utilize reference sites in the alternative of having a reference, such as SP411 and Date Check.

Finally when a lady requests a reference she is concerned that the client is a gentleman, has good hygiene, pays in full, in short treats her with respect, and she is safe being alone with him. She isn't concerned with whether sex took place or not, or the details of the encounter for that matter. So if that is worrying you, don't worry, your worries are unfounded

Good Luck

RG

^^ and that when he makes an appointment, he shows up to the appointment.

If the sp you saw isn't in the online community, it doesn't mean that she is inaccessible. You would contact her to see if she is reference friendly, and if she is, then let her know you would like to use her as a reference for yourself for (name the sp). She may provide an email contact. You'd give the new sp the contact info and let her know the sp is expecting to be contacted by her.

if the sp you have chosen just doesn't have an alternative, there are other sps available who can, I am sure.

And considering what you have mentioned in your original post, do not rule out an MA as not being 'worth it'. If you are new to this, an MA may actually be your better option, considering in your first appointment there were some concerns. You may need the different kind of care and attention that comes with an MA experience, just to get your feet wet, so to speak, without the pressure of having to have an erection to get to the 'worth it' point that comes with an sp :)

• Like 1