Sabrina sunny st James

Yes I have seen Sabrina and she is a very sexy lady. Sabrina has an amazing body but has a few tattoo's that are covered up in pictures to keep private. She is nice to talk with as well and she will give you great service. Treat her nice and she will return the favour.

Guest s*r***a**9

I've seen her a couple times. One of the nicest ladies you'll find. Plays safe but puts you at ease, fun to talk to and is smoking hot (IMHO).

Hmmm I haven't seen her in a while... May have to fix that.

Have seen her numerous, numerous times, and usually had a stellar time with her...one of the most attractive ladies I have ever seen....and a killer body...I started seeing her about 10 years ago, and at that time she was the hottest girl I ever had the pleasure of being with..... true gfe, nice lady!!! I too have not seen her in awhile and should change that as well...I think because I had seen her so often , it might have become routine!!

I've seen her a couple times. One of the nicest ladies you'll find. Plays safe but puts you at ease, fun to talk to and is smoking hot (IMHO).

Hmmm I haven't seen her in a while... May have to fix that.

You're both right about this lady. I only saw her once a long time ago. I felt like a doofus because she is so hot (I think so) and beyond what I could ever attain, that I was truly nervous. I will say she is very down to earth and did a very good job of making me feel at ease in the same way Soleil or Holly did.

If you are looking for a very well put together nice lady who provides a very good session I would recommend her.

Cheers

"On my chest,over broken glass I would crawl to St James to...!!!" I've had a couple of Stellar meetings with this Lady.Enjoy Bro!