Luna Location

Hello,

Long time viewer, first time poster. I've tried several places close to downtown for massage but I work in the west end and live in the east end so I'm looking to try out Luna because it will be an easy after work stop and I won't have to deal with traffic. I have checked there site and address etc. online but have driven by where Map Quest tells me it is on Carling and can't see signs, or even a unmarked door anywhere. The address on the site it 3049 Carling Avenue Suite 202, so if anyone has been there and can describe where to find the entrance so I can scope it out before I try it out that would be much appreciated. Also anyone who has been that has any warnings/recommendations that would be appreciated too.

Thanks for your time and lets keep massage in Ottawa alive!:grin:

Mike

Guest mm***

I've never been to Luna myself - but I just looked up the address on google maps and using the street level zoom it's pretty clear that it is in the Lakeside strip mall.

Never been there but looks like it is over the chineese retaraunt. There should be a door there somewhere. Take a look on google maps street view ......... looks like there might be some stairs to the left of the restaraunt.

There is stairs to go up are in front of tailor shop go up when you walk thru the door when you get to the right turn the door is in front of you

Given your route you could always hop off at Booth for Acqua. It's a bit more clearly marked :)

It's in a shopping plaza and the stairs to go up are actually in front of the shops on the main level. i.e. outside

shops

|__|__|__|__|

Stairs

______

______| <--door to stairs up

Carling Ave.

Thank you for all the responses. Was able to get a better picture from google street view (that is a handy tool!). Plan to try it out this week, so any recommendations on who to see or if someone could PM me what kinda cost I'm looking at above whats on their website it would be much appreciated!

Cheers!