I love it! I met a woman off a chat line looking to be entertained and it was awesome. I performed for her and 2 friends while they had me lying down with my legs over my head so I could give myself a facial. They used toys on me while I shot right into my open mouth. We all enjoyed it enough that there were several repeat performances.

• Like 3

Thanks, Christy, for provoking some thought on this subject.

For me, the older I get the more finicky my body seems to become, so I sometimes have to finish myself. I have to say this often feels kind of solitary and isolating to me.

However, that isn't a very fun attitude :) An SP able to make it into a shared experience (I've met a few) changes things completely.

I would have to agree....well said

• Like 1

I think its because most guys, don't really know if a woman truly wants to watch , I've meet some that are totally not into it, act disgusted etc, & a rare few that would want to watch & then join in. But as a guy you hate the feeling of this is going to turn her off, so you don't do it, because last thing you want to do is to turn off the woman your with.

• Like 1

When I was young I always avoided touching myself while I was with someone. I thought it was selfish.

Then one day :-) my partner asked me to masturbate for her. I hesitated for the briefest moment, but then I just went with the flow and started touching myself. Next thing she says "Use two hands"... "Ya, like that"... "Stand over me... Closer"... "Now play with your balls too"... "Stroke your cock on my lips"... The more I got into putting on a show for her, the more uninhibited she became in expressing her desires.

Of course the whole time she's touching herself I'm getting more turned on too. I'm seeing that hungry, sexy look in her eyes and how excited she's getting. It didn't take long for her to cum... or me to finish ;-)

I learned a lot of things that day. Give your partner what they want... Women can enjoy visual stimulation as much as men... I enjoy being an exhibitionist.

But most of all she made me feel desired and sexy. That might seem obvious, and basic to any sexual experience, but it's not something men acknowledge or talk about much. Women of course do. It's part of our culture. There are huge portions of our economy devoted to helping women feel/be sexy or exploiting sexualized imagery of women. Not so much for men. Believe me guys, you're missing out if you haven't indulged your partner with a show. It's not the same as masturbating by yourself!

Since then it's just become a normal activity for me, part of any session, whether it's foreplay, the second act or the finale. Women I've been with have commented that not many men will participate in mutual masturbation. They comment that my willingness shows I'm comfortable with myself and this is also a turn on for them. That's a long way from where from initial understanding/comfort when I was a young man.

My most memorable mutual masturbation session? Three women... and lots of mirrors.

Edited by cyclo
Typo
  • Like 1

Watching a man jerk off I think is very erotic, it turns me on! Yet I find a lot of men reluctant to do this when visiting, why? Is it shyness, do some feel its a waste, meaning, they want the woman to do all the touching? Mutual masturbation can be a lot of fun, can't it?

I have absolutely no objections in sharing, if the lady communicates to me she would enjoy that, as I sure can get equality turned on when the lady puts on the same show for me..

What what completes the experience is the look on her face, the smile (grin), and the spaks in her eye as she gets even more exited...

A great way to start a play date.. ;-)

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7
Watching a man jerk off I think is very erotic, it turns me on! Yet I find a lot of men reluctant to do this when visiting, why? Is it shyness, do some feel its a waste, meaning, they want the woman to do all the touching? Mutual masturbation can be a lot of fun, can't it?

I have no issue with it. If this is something that would make the overall experience more enjoyable for one or both, why the hell not? I've said it before Cristy, no script and no judgements. Such an outlook has completely killed my shyness and I just like to enjoy whatever an encounter brings. Okay, I have one shyness left...back in late 80s, early 90s, I danced to live...my body was a little firmer back then. I do have a little fear and know shyness may play a part if my lady were to ever asl for a demonstration...lol...it's been almost 25 years.