Miss the Cubans from Club 61

I used to go to club 61 too see those two Cuban babes Daniella and Rosa, life hasnt been the same since it closed lol. has anyone ever heard where they went or know if they still work around here ?

The last I heard Daniella went to a massage place in Hull...not sure about the other girl..she was quite pushy as times there.

I wonder what happened to other 61 alumni....Destiny, Desiree, Amanda (she was there around 2005-2008 or so).

Last I heard, Daniella is working at Tease Inc on South Bank. I never saw her dancing, I met her while she did massage. She had spectacular massages.

Yes, there are two Cuban ladies, going by the names Isabella and Jessica who are there most afternoons at Tease Inc. Not sure if they are the same ones, but given what is said on the thread I am pretty sure it is them. They have quite a following.

Yes, there are two Cuban ladies, going by the names Isabella and Jessica who are there most afternoons at Tease Inc. Not sure if they are the same ones, but given what is said on the thread I am pretty sure it is them. They have quite a following.

I believe they are cousins. Daniella is the more attractive of the two and is the slimmer and less pushy of the duo. The other girl went by the name of Rosanna or something like that and @ 61 if you went in and she saw you she could be quite possessive and always hinting at fun if you went for a dance.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I haven't made it out to tease yet to see my favourite cousins but I was curious if anyone knows that they are still dancing there ? It's a far piece for me and I would really like to see them soon ! If anyone has one of their numbers PM me plz!

Thx foghorn