bluepolitics (AKA Hope)

Well, I wished to meet a goddess and my wish came through. I first responded to Hope?s post on the ?list??21, sweet coed, petite blonde with seductive blue eyes, 5?6??, 105 lbs, 32 A-23-31. I had to invite her to join cerb. Why?... well I?m a bit more prudent these days and I figured that if she was serious, joining cerb would kind of validate things for me. After a few text messages, let me say that I was very happy to see Hope88?s new account? and guys, she is an amazing addition to cerb.

A few more messages and we made arrangements to meet. We continued to talk leading up to our first meeting which was very nice as it gave us an opportunity to get to know each other. We met at my place, right on time as we had arranged and I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door. Hope is the girl next door, naturally pretty type with a spinner body. Our conversation flowed and was a natural progression from the messages that we had exchanged.

Without going into great details, Hope and I shared a wonderful, blissful time kissing, touching, teasing and enjoying a moment or two in Nirvana. The passion in her kiss? the biting of my lower lip? the clenching of my head between her thighs ?the slow savouring of every single tortuously pleasurable second together (her words). OMG, I am speechless, Hope is?simply a dream come true.

I'm not good at this but I have to tell you about Steph. If you are looking for a true spinner this girl is for you. I had a great time with her. :-D

Some of her attributes are gorgeous,petite,gfe,spinner,very sensual and giving young lady, a true gem.

thats all folks. treat her right

Tonight I spent another blissful evening with Steph, my muse, my inspiration. Truth is I?ve been holding out on everyone and kept her to myself, perhaps to hope, to wish?to dream. My apologies for my selfishness, but for those lucky enough to have to opportunity to meet her, you will understand.

We met a few months ago and we hit it off right away from our first encounter. Each meeting seems to build on the previous. Our evenings together are a microcosm of a slice of heaven, conversations about our daily toils are set aside to focus on us, our moment, albeit brief, where nothing else matters. We always share a glass of wine but never seem to finish it as we are too busy talking, kissing, caressing, slowly savouring every pleasurable second together.

This evening, as usual, we seamlessly flow from one position to another, doing what feels good, what feels right. She gives herself completely to me and I to her, nothing is held back, nothing else matters. Knowing what pleases her from her quiet moans, squirms and the touch of her hand as she runs her fingers through my hair. Our kiss is more intense than ever as we are one, staring into each other eyes. She bites my lip, lightly at first then harder, the passion is intoxicating. Our rhythm increases as we whisper words of appreciation and admiration until the whispers turn into a full body blitz of mutual ecstasy. As we spend a few minutes in the afterglow, we realize that our time in Nirvana has come and gone. But not for long, until we meet again.

Steph is the quintessential GFE, there are few girls that match her beauty, attitude and passion. Treat her well.

• Like 4

Wow monk, what an emotional review:). Well done and glad you have so much joy and great time over several months. I bet it was very hard to let go and share.

Thanks SA, you know, it's not always just about sex. It wasn't that hard to share, it was actually more difficult to say nothing for all this time because this isn't something I could bring up around the water cooler at work.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.