kayla 587-773-1604, legit?

advertises on kingdom99 Winnipeg, several other websites/cities as well. wants me to buy a webcam session with her first before she'll see me. WTF ? ever heatd of this/her before. any experiences with her?

I don't know, but I see that she is based in Calgary and posts all over as travelling to various areas. Generally, in my experience, when they require a webcam show first (usually $25), it is just that. A web cam show, and they have no intention of actually travelling to your area.

Also, she is on AFF, so another possible red flag. I did notice that some of the ads show different ladies pics, so It's kinda hard to determine which pic is her.

advertises on kingdom99 Winnipeg, several other websites/cities as well. wants me to buy a webcam session with her first before she'll see me. WTF ? ever heatd of this/her before. any experiences with her?

A one word answer for you... scam!

• Like 3

It's a scam...I went through this one time when I was travelling, and in Yellowknife. It was a Calgary #, and the gal was very friendly on the texting, but then came this web cam stuff, and "then" we can have fun...I passed