Thanks for answering your critics Eva. The fact that you bothered doing so at all, and in such a sweet way, says alot about you. I for one, would not hesitate in seeing you after reading your post, but would have hesitated prior to your post. Well done. I am a retired hobbyist but still like to keep abreast of what is happening in the field.( No pun intended.) Old habits do die hard. However if I was to be tempted out of retirement, I would gladly contribute to your college fund. All the best to you.

diddo:bddog:

Thanks for answering your critics Eva. The fact that you bothered doing so at all, and in such a sweet way, says alot about you. I for one, would not hesitate in seeing you after reading your post, but would have hesitated prior to your post. Well done. I am a retired hobbyist but still like to keep abreast of what is happening in the field.( No pun intended.) Old habits do die hard. However if I was to be tempted out of retirement, I would gladly contribute to your college fund. All the best to you.

Hey everyone, I was looking on EC and could not find any Eva, is she not advertising??? Im definatly interested....

I think she retired. I know she left Winnipeg though for school.

She is still working but is not on EC anymore. She doesn't have a incall location anymore but she is working at TO on Elice and I have heard that she might do some outcalls if she is free. If I was you guys I would try to get in touch with her and try to set something up before she is done all together with this. She is so SEXY and fun to be with. Good luck!!

No I've talked to her threw email and she said that she was still going to school and was working at that place on Elice a few days a week. She also said that she had lost her incall place but might be up for doing some outcalls if she free. Just email her if your interested in her and see if you can set something up.

Well I tried emailing her and got an auto-responder back that said she was no longer in the business.

That was within the last 2 weeks.

Her ad is off EC as well.

Hello Everyone. I have to agree with whiterabit. Some of the best SP?s working today are the ones that have been around for a while, and truly enjoy it. My partner and I on occasion invite an SP to our house. Yes, I?m a woman, who plays. I?ve never met this Eva, but certainly understand that when you pay for a luxary & entertainment, you should get their undivided attention. The selection is probably more difficult for me ? have only found a few who truly love to please a woman...