I agree. I just saw her the other day after a long time of trying and it was well worth it as she is very sexy. She has a beautiful face, great body, and such nice big boobs if your into that sort of thing lol. She is very nice and easy to talk to but her mood does play a big part. There were parts of our time together where she seemed like she wasn't there but she does have alot going on right now with school so I do understand. Her place is nice and clean and is in a good location easy to get to. She also made a mistake the other day of sending out a email to everyone that showed everyones email and name to everyone else which wasn't great but she does feel really bad about it and it was a mistake and we all make them so for anyone out there that is giving her a hard time about it just take it easy on her as she really does feel bad about it. At the end of the day thou I would repeat and I really look forward to seeing her again. She is worth every penny and then some.

Good Reply Big Ty. Likewise, was fortunate to have a visit with her this week. BEAUTIFUL girl, BEAUTIFUL time. Thou, i haven't seen the mood thing yet. Feel sorry for her,she made a *HUMAN* mistake.. Again feel sorry, for her. And again BEAUTIFUL girl, BEAUTIFUL time.

I disagree - while YMMV I think a good SP should be able to park their mood at the door. I saw her once while she was pleasant I can't say i would repeat. I have had way better experiences and some of the best SP's working today are the ones that have been around for a while and are actually doing it because they enjoy it.

I disagree - while YMMV I think a good SP should be able to park their mood at the door. I saw her once while she was pleasant I can't say i would repeat. I have had way better experiences and some of the best SP's working today are the ones that have been around for a while and are actually doing it because they enjoy it.

Ditto. Eva couldn't have been nicer the one time I saw her but it was so apparent there were a million other things on her mind. In my opinion, no matter what is going in your personal life, the "actress" should take over the second a client walks in the door. If you're distracted and/or preoccupied with real life things and not able to put that on the back burner, it's better not to see clients that day. Any moderately perceptive client is going to pick up on the fact that you're just not there and it's bound to have an adverse affect on the likelihood that they will repeat.

I have to say that I do agree with the points that you guys are bring up and also we are all paying pretty big money to see these girls for a very short time so we should really enjoy it and everything about the experience. Having said that I think everyone is different in what they're looking for. For me, I'm looking for someone who is really sexy (I know everyones taste is different) but big boobs, pretty face, and a nice skinny tight body which is exactly what Eva is. I want to be with that hot girl from the bar that you really just want to take home and have a great time with but without going to the bar anymore. I have had a few of those nights as well and heres a news flash, those women aren't always there with you the whole time and thinking about you and it's always weird when trying to leave. Also everyone has to remember that she is only 23 and even thou she acts a lot older there are still things that she has to and will learn. So people shouldn't expect her to be a hot young tight 23 year old but act and be experienced like a 35 year old. That's just not fair. The people that should book time with her are the ones that want a sexy 23 year old. I know it sounds weird but in some ways I look at it in a good way that Eva doesn't just get right into every date. I like the fact that it's a little bit of a challenge and you have to work on getting her attention. Even thou like I said in my first reply that the time we spent together was great. It was just parts of the time that she seemed a little distant. I think it had a lot to do with all the school she has going on which again I really find to be a turn on and to me it makes her even hotter. This whole world is really just a fantasy and helping out a poor sexy young girl just trying to get herself threw school ranks pretty high on my list. I hope that didn't come out to creepy lol! Also in a lot of ways I really like the fact that this whole thing for her is just a means to an end. I have seen a couple of girls that this was a career choice and to me that's not that sexy at all. Over all for me I thought Eva was great. The service and time we spent together was great and I will repeat many times. I am not trying to take away from any of the other points that were made and I already know that not everyone is going to agree with my points but everyone is different and wants different types of girls and things off of here. So these are just my views. Good luck to everyone in finding what they're looking for and have fun. :bddog:

I know it sounds weird but in some ways I look at it in a good way that Eva doesn't just get right into every date. I like the fact that it's a little bit of a challenge and you have to work on getting her attention.

It's fine with you to have to "work on getting her attention"? You're not there to woo her, big ty. You're shelling out your hard earned money in exchange for sex. That's the basic transaction that's taking place, unless I'm totally misunderstanding this hobby. I'm not one of those jackasses that is pawing a lady before the door is even closed. I'm fine with talking and getting to know one another for a while. I'm not expecting (nor even capable of anymore) sixty minutes of non-stop sack action. But I don't think I should have to work at getting the lady's attention. I've PAID for her attention!

Also in a lot of ways I really like the fact that this whole thing for her is just a means to an end. I have seen a couple of girls that this was a career choice and to me that's not that sexy at all.

What's wrong with making it a career choice? Why not choose something you love to do?

I chose to be a dancer for 10 years, don't regret a minute. I have chosen to do this till I can no longer do it. What's not sexy about that? Please elaborate, I'm confused.

Meaning's to an end? Till her schooling is done? Till she is in the tedious 9-5 job that she just makes ends meet?

I take offence and I'm sure quite a few other SP's would agree with me. I came in for not what I'd say not so much the long haul, but certainly not to make a quick buck and say see you all later. I have built wonderful relationships with repeat clients.

You almost write your you are her! I'm by no means saying you are. But hey, I only qouted what offended me. So I guess all us lifer's are a big turn off hey......

Hey Guys,

WOW! I was expecting people to disagree with me but I really didn't expect people to be offended. For that I'm really sorry. Ladyluck you do make some great points but first off I just want to say that I am NOT Eva nor do I speak for her at all. I have seen her once for an hr at that's it. I have seen on past threads on here that she does have an account and does reply on some of these so we'll see if she has anything to say. I really just wanted to clear that up because with us all talking about this, I think it's making her come off bad and that's not right. I was just telling everyone about my experience with her and my views on all this. I think it's great that she is going to school and wants to do something great with her life and the field that she choice and the plans that she was telling me about I don't think she will just be making ends meet and I don't think it's just a normal 9-5 to her. Having said that I really didn't want to offend you ladyluck or any of the other sp's that have chose to make this a career. That wasn't what I was trying to say and sometime when I'm just typing and not saying it things come off wrong. I think sometimes people's tones say more than what their words do and I also put my foot in my mouth ALOT! What I was trying to say and I hope it comes out right this time is that IN MY OPINION I find it sexy that she is going back school. Everyone has their own opinions and likes/dislikes in everything now and this world is not different. I'm sure it's hard on SP'S because no matter how sexy and sweet you all are in your own ways you won't ever be able to please or be right for everyone and everyone always has something to say and not always nice. That's why I'm really, really sorry for offending you ladyluck and any other sp's or readers. That was not what I was trying to do. I also find dancers very sexy and I love to go to the bar once in awhile to see them. I also know that it takes a lot of guts to get up there with a room full of drunk people and take your clothes off. As far as making this a career choice, again I stuck my foot in my mouth! Like I said earlier everyone has their own views on what they find sexy and I also said that I was sure people were going to disagree with my views from the other reply but for me I find Eva's situation very sexy. I'm sure there is a ton of guys out there that would disagree and much rather be with someone who has made this a career choice and is great at what they do. That's the great thing about this world. I hope that cleared it up a bit. I don't know if it has but all I really want to get across is that I am really sorry for anyone who got offended.

As for Mr.Fun1, I can totally see your point of view. I was just saying what I liked and my point of views. She doesn't make you work for it at all or anything like that but she can be distant at times so for me it keeps me on my toes and makes me try a little harder to please her as well as myself and it makes me feel better if I can pull her into the session and allow her to have fun too. I felt like I did and I hope that I'm right! It make me feel like if we weren't in this situation that she would still be interested in being there and having fun with me. I don't know if that makes sense or not but I do find it hard to get this point exactly right and I still don't think I have but I'm going to stop writing now. LOL!

SORRY AGAIN TO ANYONE WHO WAS OFFENDED! And like I said before I'm SURE THAT NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO AGREE WITH ME ON THIS! But I look forward to hearing all of your views and points. Again have fun in finding what your looking for and rock out with your cock out!:jackoff:

BIG TY

I get what Ty is saying, and I think it's perfectly ok for Eva to be "distracted". I'm a student too and I couldn't even imagine going through school and doing what she does without one affecting the other. From what I hear she's very nice and polite, and to me that's all that matters. She looks like one of those beautiful girls on campus I could never dream of being with, and that does sort of make her a little intimidating. Still, I wouldn't expect her to put on a total act just to boost my ego and make ME feel comfortable, because I think (as I do for all SP's) that someone so beautiful providing me such a service doesn't need to be much more than polite (given that I return the favor).

The fact that she's just trying to put herself through school makes me feel guilty, though. I know it's her choice and nobody is "forcing" her to do anything and that a lot of SP's are doing exactly what she's doing, but it still makes me feel bad. That's probably why I haven't seen her yet.

BIG TY, thank you for apologizing.

The thing I don't get is anonman comes on and says oh yeah I can see where she may be distracted from schooling. But if it was a veteran that has done all their schooling and have degree's in certain things. We know if she had a bad day it would be heard about. Veteran's aren't allowed to have bad days. You all say we shouldn't have worked that day then. You all can't deny that.

I think Eva is drop dead gorgeous and I wish her the best in whatever profession she ends up with.

I just want you all to know that we do have bad days and whether you want to blame it on her schooling or perhaps YMMV.

Just my lousy 2 cents.:)

It depends on how that veteran acts on a "bad day". If she's distracted or depressed or something, she's quite entitled to that because everyone feels that way on occasion. If she starts getting angry at her client for no reason and is very rude towards them because she's having a bad day, I'd say that's fairly uncalled for.

Anyways, guys will come on here and complain about an SP's attitude regardless of whether they're a veteran or not because lots of them have high expectations about how an SP is supposed to act. So I think for SP's it's best to ignore those kinds of comments as long as you feel you're doing the best you can. Do unto others, am I right?

I don't understand why someone would feel bad for someone because they choose to be an Sp to put them self's through school. Many sp's have done it in the past. There is a freedom to work when you want and get paid a very nice income.

It depends on how that veteran acts on a "bad day". If she's distracted or depressed or something, she's quite entitled to that because everyone feels that way on occasion. If she starts getting angry at her client for no reason and is very rude towards them because she's having a bad day, I'd say that's fairly uncalled for.

Anyways, guys will come on here and complain about an SP's attitude regardless of whether they're a veteran or not because lots of them have high expectations about how an SP is supposed to act. So I think for SP's it's best to ignore those kinds of comments as long as you feel you're doing the best you can. Do unto others, am I right?

Very well stated. Agreed!

why does everyone say an SP. I learned in grade five many years ago that ( an ) was only used when the following word began with a vowel. am I wrong? has grammer changed over the years?

I`m sorry it just came out.

why does everyone say an SP. I learned in grade five many years ago that ( an ) was only used when the following word began with a vowel. am I wrong? has grammer changed over the years?

The confusion lies in the difference between "SP" as a written acronym, and how it is pronounced (es-pee). If "service provider" was written every time, then "a" would be the obvious choice of indefinite article. If you take your cue from the game of Scrabble, however, the letter "s" can be treated as the word "es". If "SP" is treated this way, then the use of "an" makes sense. Plus it sounds better. :motion:

I guess if we are getting into grammar I can see where your coming from. But I think an would be used in plural when talking about SP's.

Like "A SP I saw last week" Or when we are talking about more then one , it could be used in a sentence as " When an SP decides"

Oh crap your right grammar went right out the window when texting came into play ,lol.

I don't know it would actually look silly if someone were to write " when a SP decides". That even sounds dumber. Yes it is A.

I don't know your right. :)

YIKES, grammar police,lol.

I feel like everything I learned in school went right out the window. I don't know I'm dumb founded.

This entire student vs longtime working girl conversation is very interesting to me.

I decided to become an/a SP after finishing my education and already having a career. Why? Because I could make more money than I ever had in my entire life in such a short period of time. It also allowed me to get to know and be intimate with some incredible men (who I am still friends with to this day).

Since these men were paying me good money, I felt it was my job to make them feel like the most important human being in the world during the time we were together. That was part of the service and why I think I did well during the short period of time I worked as an/a SP. I also very much enjoyed the work, which makes a difference.

It is obvious that some men like the "thrill of the chase" with Eva and the fact that she is young and so incredibly gorgeous. If that works for her, all the more power to her. The great thing is that everyone is different in what they want and there is room for everyone.

It depends on the sound, not the letter. Sp sounds like espee, it sounds like a vowel, even if it isn't.

It depends on the sound, not the letter. Sp sounds like espee, it sounds like a vowel, even if it isn't.

ok, guess I didn`t pay attention in grade six then when the rule was elaborated on. You guys sound like you know what you`re talking about so I`ll see what I use next time I talk about an escourt or a SP. Maybe an ESP (escourt service provider) should be used. lol

ok I`ll stop now

pj

by the way, when I read SP my mind says service provider not esspee and for that reason I am going to use an a. I wouldn`t call a ladie esspee it sounds rude. lol

will sto for sure now

pj

Hey its Eva,

I dont really know what to reply to on here... I so rarely come on. I guess I should apologize to the people who feel I havent "been in the moment". I will be the first to admit that even after a couple of years of working, when someone knocks on the door I get SO nervous. Checking the hair... lipstick... do I smell great... did I remember to shave both legs :P LOL Did I get the outfit right... So many things cross my mind...

And then when I get nervous... asking the silly questions... so how was your day... nice weather were having... and then I start to ramble... and I can talk and talk and talk and talk LOL

I really should be in the moment, but once I start the ramble my mind starts to wonder... normally to school and whatever reading I have to get done.

Very very sorry guys.

Yes, this is an ends to a mean for me, I do go to school fulltime and cant wait to work in my related field. But by no means do I not enjoy what I do... I have a great time :) I mean cmon... think about it... the second best thing would be getting paid to shop... LOL

There are so many other things that I could do to make money for school including loans... I chose this, no regrets. I love it.

I guess thats about it.

Anywho... speaking of the devil, I gotta get back to studying. Have a great week everyone :) Enjoy this weather!!!!!!!!!!! I know I sure am, planning an outside photoshoot with this amazing photographer and no worries, I have learned my lesson and wont be mass email out the pics LOL

Check out EC soon :)

All the best

xoxo

Eva

:butt: ps: how cute is this icon... they should really put some of these on bbm