Guest Willy_Come

So, I exchanged a few messages with 'Lisa' on quest, description she gave was 28 y/o 5'4, 110 lbs, etc. Seemed very openminded and affordable ($60)... thought I'd found a keeper. Get to her apt on Ramsay st. behind the Giant Tiger on Pinecrest (Community Housing was my first strike against her) anyway, she answers the door, not as hot as I'd hoped, but not as bad as I feared, so I go in, she asks if I am a cop, she wants to be sure, so she asks me to touch her. Ok, she asks for the money, still very nice everything normal, she seems to be alone. Asks if I like lingerie, sure, what the hell, she deeks into the bedroom, comes out with none, makes a lame excuse about laundry... whatever. Then she starts looking for a rubber, she can't seem to find one... so I am thinking I'll settle for bbbj, or even just a hj and on my way I go. she keeps looking for the rubber, says she has some in her purse, back into her room, closes the door, in there for a while, then her mom comes out, pretends to be shocked to see me, says I'll have to go, she doesn't like this type of thing.

Lisa is still in the room, by this time, I am half undressed and smell a scam, start getting dressed again, now just want money back. mother is in the living room, daughter is still in bedroom. So I go into the bedroom and she is hiding behind a dresser, I grab her by the arm, she threatens that her mom will call the cops if I don't go right away, I tell her she is full of shit, and pull her up by the arm and tell her I want my damn money back and I'll get the hell out of there. She says no way and yells 'Maxx' so I am like fuck, she has some thug, so I say fuck the money, let's go for not getting shitkicked or stabbed, and start heading for the door, mother is still in the living room, and two black guys dressed like thugs are standing at the balcony door, they were there the whole time.

Her apt is #15*4 at 1065 Ramsay Cr. her phone number is 613-828-1**4, it is her landline, reverse look up works, but doesn't lead to any more info.

Stear clear

Well Im just glad you didnt get hurt bud. You should have went with first instinct when you saw the address.

There use to be some god ones on quest but think it has washed up

Be safe and follow your senses next time

Whoa... while you found yourself in an unfortunate situation you should never ever grab or pull at the provider,obviously at the time you were in a rage and the physical contact could have easily escalated to make a bad situation even worse. You should never touch a provider or anyone for that matter, in anger.

In this case It's 60 dollars for christ sake not worth any violence towards her or you, given the fact that there were two guys (race unimportant) in the next room. Once you started to settle for less service when you realized she had no condoms you should have got up and left.

Her address is unimportant as good people live in bad neighborhoods and bad people live in good neighborhoods.

I'm not defending the actions of a scammer, what she did is wrong and she should be held accountable for it but I can't condone the physical violence either. If you want to cause her grief call the city and the police to advise them that you were ripped off. No need to go into details but at least make them aware that crimes are being committed from city funded housing. If they want details tell them you met to purchase DVDs from her from Kajjiji or Used Ottawa or CL and when you arrived she took the money and went to the next room but did not return with any DVDs.

Thankfully you are safe, but to stay safe in the future NEVER raise a hand at the woman, not only is it wrong but you will only find yourself in a much worse situation.

I also agree completely with CK. You should never ever grab or pull at the provider or any person for that matter. Violence is never the answer. As they say: "Two wrongs never make a right".

Our society is based on tenants of respect, honesty and tolerance. You have to respect the fact that you were in her home. If she asks you to leave, then you must respect her wishes and leave.

If you feel cheated there are mechanisms put in place to try to curb the dishonest behaviour, which include discussion boards and local authorities. You did the right thing by warning others of her behaviour.

Guest s******ecan****

You shouldn't have gone any further than the part where you found out her rate was $60. Nothing good could possibly result from an offer like that.

Guest **st t***s @

so i wonder, being as we will take one person words as gospel, and brand the sp as no good and out to steal this has happened twice lately ( more about that later after i talk with a certain provider again)

however in this case, the ramsey lady, has been around for years, i have never met her until tonite, as she sometimes has friends available, and again tonite was a 18 year old, great face and great bbbj girl, i had fun with her, but I asked to meet them both in fornt of building, and yep there was two pretty small black guys ( tall for one but still small) hanging out with them, i was calm and said for the 18 yr old briitany, yep i want you, and then asked a favor from the lady, for $ 20 can you tell me what really happenned, her words basically said guy was asking for things that were not included in price, and got physical, and she started to freak out, and call for help, so hmmmmm eh

what i can say is she is drugged out, as nervous and hard to deal with cause she then started demanding another 10$ for the info after i already gave her 20, hmmmmm

asked the brittany girl you just wanna get in car and go, she said yep, so we left

and no i did not think the 28yr old looked good, quite the meesy perm job too

5'4, 110 lbs. Seemed very openminded and affordable ($60)...

So I go into the bedroom and she is hiding behind a dresser, I grab her by the arm, she threatens that her mom will call the cops if I don't go right away, I tell her she is full of shit, and pull her up by the arm and tell her I want my damn money back and I'll get the hell out of there.

I'm a little more than shocked that you got so violent over 60$...

I understand that some guys are looking for the "best deal", but when it doesn't go your way you got violent with a woman you described as 5'4'' and 110 lbs?!?

I understand being mad, but I really think some self control should have been exercised here.

Disturbing. Thanks for the warning but to assault the individual (by grabbing their arm) is a criminal code offence. See Section 265 and 266.

http://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/C-46/page-6.html

Assault

265. (1) A person commits an assault when

(a) without the consent of another person, he applies force intentionally to that other person, directly or indirectly;

(b) he attempts or threatens, by an act or a gesture, to apply force to another person, if he has, or causes that other person to believe on reasonable grounds that he has, present ability to effect his purpose; or

© while openly wearing or carrying a weapon or an imitation thereof, he accosts or impedes another person or begs.

Application

(2) This section applies to all forms of assault, including sexual assault, sexual assault with a weapon, threats to a third party or causing bodily harm and aggravated sexual assault.

Consent

(3) For the purposes of this section, no consent is obtained where the complainant submits or does not resist by reason of

(a) the application of force to the complainant or to a person other than the complainant;

(b) threats or fear of the application of force to the complainant or to a person other than the complainant;

© fraud; or

(d) the exercise of authority.

Accused?s belief as to consent

(4) Where an accused alleges that he believed that the complainant consented to the conduct that is the subject-matter of the charge, a judge, if satisfied that there is sufficient evidence and that, if believed by the jury, the evidence would constitute a defence, shall instruct the jury, when reviewing all the evidence relating to the determination of the honesty of the accused?s belief, to consider the presence or absence of reasonable grounds for that belief.

R.S., c. C-34, s. 244; 1974-75-76, c. 93, s. 21; 1980-81-82-83, c. 125, s. 19.

Assault

266. Every one who commits an assault is guilty of

(a) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years; or

(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.

R.S., c. C-34, s. 245; 1972, c. 13, s. 21; 1974-75-76, c. 93, s. 22; 1980-81-82-83, c. 125, s. 19

Guest s******ecan****
so i wonder, being as we will take one person words as gospel, and brand the sp as no good and out to steal this has happened twice lately ( more about that later after i talk with a certain provider again)

however in this case, the ramsey lady, has been around for years, i have never met her until tonite, as she sometimes has friends available, and again tonite was a 18 year old, great face and great bbbj girl, i had fun with her, but I asked to meet them both in fornt of building, and yep there was two pretty small black guys ( tall for one but still small) hanging out with them, i was calm and said for the 18 yr old briitany, yep i want you, and then asked a favor from the lady, for $ 20 can you tell me what really happenned, her words basically said guy was asking for things that were not included in price, and got physical, and she started to freak out, and call for help, so hmmmmm eh

what i can say is she is drugged out, as nervous and hard to deal with cause she then started demanding another 10$ for the info after i already gave her 20, hmmmmm

asked the brittany girl you just wanna get in car and go, she said yep, so we left

and no i did not think the 28yr old looked good, quite the meesy perm job too

I think as long as you guys are going to dealing in this caliber of "trade" you're going to be dealing with a lot of associated risk....the least of which in my mind would be the loss of $60.

Disturbing. Thanks for the warning but to assault the individual (by grabbing their arm) is a criminal code offence. See Section 265 and 266.

http://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/C-46/page-6.html

It's probably good to note that under CC 265 (1) (b) that even just threatening (shaking a fist in someone's face, for example) can constitute an assault.

Guest DBk
Whoa... while you found yourself in an unfortunate situation you should never ever grab or pull at the provider,obviously at the time you were in a rage and the physical contact could have easily escalated to make a bad situation even worse. You should never touch a provider or anyone for that matter, in anger.

In this case It's 60 dollars for christ sake not worth any violence towards her or you, given the fact that there were two guys (race unimportant) in the next room. Once you started to settle for less service when you realized she had no condoms you should have got up and left.

Her address is unimportant as good people live in bad neighborhoods and bad people live in good neighborhoods.

I'm not defending the actions of a scammer, what she did is wrong and she should be held accountable for it but I can't condone the physical violence either. If you want to cause her grief call the city and the police to advise them that you were ripped off. No need to go into details but at least make them aware that crimes are being committed from city funded housing. If they want details tell them you met to purchase DVDs from her from Kajjiji or Used Ottawa or CL and when you arrived she took the money and went to the next room but did not return with any DVDs.

Thankfully you are safe, but to stay safe in the future NEVER raise a hand at the woman, not only is it wrong but you will only find yourself in a much worse situation.

call the cops really? and tell them what? 1 word against 5 other people thats really gonna work

call the cops really? and tell them what? 1 word against 5 other people thats really gonna work

If the one person is a citizen with a clean record and a job and the others are all "known to the police", have no visible means of support and with previous convictions, one person's word can be taken pretty seriously. The justice system might not always be totally fair or efficient but it's worth a shot. Though always easier to make that call if you aren't open to the counter-charge of having assaulted someone.

Yeah really, it's called building a foundation. I'm not saying the call will garner any immediate action or result but at least the information is out there and if someone else nuts up then they have previous information to build a case on. If no one says anythhing (which is what scammers hope for) then it makes it harder to build a case on one persons claim.

Fastimes, you're right maybe we are to quick to judge, although the chronology and circumstances don't add up, if the girl really wanted no trouble she should have given the money back if nothing transpired. You also laid out the bait by offering extra cash to the den mother, she could have easily told you anything you wanted to hear for 20 bucks.

All in all this was a bad situation, we all agree but one thing is for sure violence is never the answer, never.

If something bad happens, always better to report it.

At least, the information and names get into the system.

Similar with a woman that gets brutalized; unfortunately, it's not reported and the abuse continues.

It must be denounced so that a trace can be followed later on if the scenario repeats itself.

You shouldn't have gone any further than the part where you found out her rate was $60. Nothing good could possibly result from an offer like that.

My thoughts exactly.