Relationship advice

I find the main difference between men and women, is that men want to fix things, and women want to listen. Just listen, if he is not willing to take your advice, just be a sounding board for him.

And, be honest, and tell him he's a wuss if you think so. Sometimes, friends have to say the hard truth for those that are trying to figure out their problems. Just don't tell him this if he is drunk - when you are drunk, nothing makes sense.

Jup, that's men... we want to fix stuff... listening is not our strong point... unless, of course, were laughing at the guys predicament... then we'll listen in order to get the mocking right.

• Like 1

Guest *Ste***cque**

Well, I had my talk with my friend about his relationship problems. Mostly I just listened and gave some advice when appropriate. I'm not sure if this will end well for him but at least I tried to be a friend.

I have a good relationship with my wife but still, I'm not the best person to ask for relationship advice so I appreciate all the comments as it helped me prepare my thoughts when my friend and I got together.

Btw, thanks for the laugh about faking it, nntsci. I plan on using that line somewhere in the future LOL. It's good advice about not being too aloof or distant and not being too attentive, and funny as hell!

Thanks again everyone!

Btw, thanks for the laugh about faking it, nntsci. I plan on using that line somewhere in the future LOL. It's good advice about not being too aloof or distant and not being too attentive, and funny as hell!

Thanks again everyone!

but shhhhh, don't let a gal know... because as I've discovered, sometimes they don't like to know the truth...