question for the lady sp's

just had a disappointing session. nice girl but must have done something to piss her off, not sure what. trying to make conversation but i think i asked too much or something. what things piss you off or really turn you off from your session. I'm clean, didn't ask for anything crazy, have usually had enjoyable sessions with other ladies. she wasn't biotchy either, seemed like a really nice girl. what are your pet peeves about clients?

thnx

hoping for a better session nxt time

Sometimes the 'chemistry' just is not there. Maybe the two of you just did not click or the SP was not having a good day. It is possible you said something she didn't like but that can happen. Best to move on and do plenty of research for future sessions.

• Like 1

As Peachka said perhaps the chemistry was not there. It would be unrealistic for anyone to think every session they engage in will be a "hit". Nor should you be overly disappointed if it isn't, we are having sex, playing, engaging not saving lives, curing illnesses or starting or stopping wars:) But if it continues to bother you ask her, if she doesn't reply, then move on and forget about it not everyone is always nice or willing to explain their moods or reasons for them. It doesn't mean you did anything wrong:)

I've had great sessions, mediocre sessions and a couple that I just prefer not to remember;) Sometimes clients aren't nice in spite of trying to be all one can be, They sometimes think what Jane does you will as well, some might expect to much or again there is just no attraction to one another. It takes two willing open minded participants to make a great session, honesty, understanding, chemistry, a willingness to be thoughtful, giving and the ability to let loose and have fun:)

• Like 1

Sometimes it is awkward meeting someone new, sometimes you end up feeling self conscious or overly 'aware' of yourself and what you are doing and wondering if the client is OK, or wonders what you are doing, lol. This is not unusual in first visits.

I had a client once who seemed very unresponsibe, kind of slow to talk, so much of the session was quiet, and for me awkward. Even the getting dressed and end of the session time felt off. However at the door on his way out he gives me a smile and asks can he come back and see me again (the start of a long relationship lol). Turns out part of the reason for the quiet is he is hard of hearing :)

• Like 3

Was she pissed off or was it just a case of no chemistry?

If no chemistry, well that sometimes happens. Not every two people will click.

If pissed off, look back at your encounter, did you say or ask anything that could be construed by the lady as offensive. If you don't know then maybe send the lady a nice respectful email, and ask her if she is angry with you, and if so, why. The only person who can answer why the lady is angry (assuming she is in fact angry) is her. Then you can apologize to her if in fact she is angry, and you did something to cause her to be angry

None of us on CERB know what happened during your encounter. Only you and the lady know what happened. You should, and just my opinion, direct your question to her, if you are concerned about if she is angry and why she is angry

A rambling

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
proofread...added a line
  • Like 2