Cleo Catra

Had a wonderful encounter yesterday with Cleo. Her body is amazing and her tatoos are really cool. She made me feel like a king while I was there and even though I " finished " early she didn't rush me out which was refreshing. Very much into her work and seemed to enjoy me as well. She's only here for a few days and may not return so see her if you can , she's well worth it. Very easy going personality and those eyes when she looks at you wow !

Thanks Cleo for starting my day out with a bang ! lol

• Like 1

I saw her as well, on Thursday,

the only bad thing about Cleo Catra is that this may be her last time in the maritimes!

she is super hot, esp. if you like lots of tattoos...and a super nice person

as well, which to me is worth half the price of admission

We had a relaxing drink of wine, got to know each other, put the bed (and my heart !) to a stress test, and the hour was over way too soon.....

Good luck on your travels and future plans Cleo,

After seeing Cleo's announcement that she was visiting Halifax for maybe her last time I knew I had to act fast to make sure I could see her. After checking my work schedule I PM'd her to check her availability. Lucky for me she was, so I booked right away. After some more PM's leading up to the date and time I was super excited. Cleo is a real treasure. If you love a lady that sports tattoos and is real elegant and classy; then Cleo is the lady for you.

After greeting me at the door wearing some very nice lingerie, we sat and chatted for a bit getting better acquainted. She quickly put me at ease and one thing lead to another. ;) ;) She made me purrrr!!!

I hope that this is not the last opportunity for her to visit our fine city. I hope she decides to travel here again as I would definitely see her again. Thank you for a wonderful time in your company. :D ;)

Likewise, I had a great time with Cleo last Saturday night during her visit. She is intelligent, confident, and someone I could have spent the night just talking too. Oh, and she's also incredibly sexy with hypnotic eyes and maybe the softest skin I've every felt. If she doesn't return to NS I'll have to find a way to visit her some day. Thanks for the date, Cleo!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.