Harmony or Victoria Jolie?

I usually reserve my pooning dollar for our local ladies but every once in a while I will treat myself to a visiting SP.

I noticed on EC that both of these ladies are coming soon.

Any comments on which one I should see?

(I realize its like trying to choose between two of your favorite flavors of ice cream but...)

Thanks

I have seen both over 1 year ago and both Ladies are beautiful, but Victoria personality shines the brightest. She was so much fun, I really enjoyed our time together. Harmony was very nice, but Victoria made it feel that you were long lost lovers, and made the sex like you were making love. Harmony was great but did not have that emotional connections. I don't think you could go wrong with either one of them.

I have seen Harmony and am in agreement with IHBS, she is a beautiful lady, but does not make the emotional connection...a little mechanical. I have always wanted to spend some time with Victoria, but our schedules never seem to mesh and one thing I would have truly enjoyed is a duo with the lovely Mystique and Victoria as I have heard they are dynomite together..but sadly that will never happen.

Guest B***ke Ba****

Hey Coachg maybe Mystique could be talked into coming out of retirement for that!

Posted via Mobile Device

For me it's VJ all the way. I saw her in late 2007 and she was fabulous. I really can't say enough. She could be a Vivid Girl IMHO.

For me it's VJ all the way. I saw her in late 2007 and she was fabulous. I really can't say enough. She could be a Vivid Girl IMHO.

thanks All for the wonderful comments but i tend to clarify one thing

FordSVT this is mostly impossible you have met me in 2007 as i wasn't travelling in Canada then.

Yes i am very personable and also i have a very sharp memory

VJ

Hey ford you don't have to lie to make us like you we like you just the way you are, hehe. Just yanking your chain I am sure you just had your dates mixed up.