Angelica and Rachel on bp - tgtbt?

Well, i tried to make an appointment tonight, i called in the morning around 11am and someone answered. i asked for the name on the add-and she said she is not available right now, so i said ok i will call back.

i called at 400pm, no answer. I just called again and someone answered then hung up.

so either they are very busy with other clients or it's just not my luck today.

anyone else care to share?

Additional Comments:

ok so i seen angelica tonight, and i am not sure by the pics on BP if it was the same girl, but this one is very pretty and i was glad that her in call wasn't far from my hotel so thank god it wasn't raining yet tonight.

But yea, plays safe GFE. best features that attracted me to her were her eyes and her lips. Unless it was hair, she kind of looked different from the pics posted on BP. But other than that, it was a pretty good session :)

CHEERS

PS69

Enough warning flags there that I will stay away. Thanks for TOFTT

imho, if you see her in person and can't clearly determine whether her pics on bp are really her, 99.99999% of the time the pics are NOT her.

How tall is she?

In one pic she looks fantastic (with the reddish hair), in others not so much. May have to book and resolve this conundrum.