Nadia Jolie (aka Cassie Desire - Lace And Cherries)

I just had an appointment with the hot and sultry Cassie Desire here in Ottawa. She is exactly as advertised and her photos are 100% accurate. She is a hot, sultry, sexy and exotic young lady from Montreal. She has a cute French/Arabic accent. She looks even better in person. She is about 5'6 tall but her slim firm body and high heels make her appear taller. She has long brown hair and green eyes. Her body is so beautiful with nice firm natural 36c breasts and brown nipples. She greeted me at the door dressed very sexy. After my shower she was dressed in sexy lingerie like in her photos (the black lingerie with the thin sexy chains hanging on the panties). She had the lights down low with sexy music and candle light. We started off with a nice firm and soft and sexy massage. We had nice conversation as she touched and caressed my body. When I turned around she gave my body kisses. She gave me hot and sexy bbbj with just the right tongue action. We switched to 69 and the view of her firm ass is amazing. Both her pussy and ass tasted hot and spicy with a nice sexy scent. Sher offered me any position and I chose doggie style because I loved to view her from behind. Doggie style with her was amazing because she was so wet and tight. After our hot and sexy fun we relaxed together on the bed and gently touched eachother as we enjoyed more nice conversation. She is a great conversationalist and is very friendy, well mannered and intelligent. She put me right at ease and made me feel totally comfortable right from the start. I would not hesitate to reccomend Cassie to any one who would like an outstanding GFE experience. I would not hesitate to see her again. With her high class manners and way of conducting herself she is the perfect companion for a dinner date or social function. In the bedroom she provides a hot and sexy gfe service like the best companions from Montreal. Thank you Cassie and Lace and Cherries. I look forward to spending time with Cassie again :-).

Agency Lace And Cherries
I would visit again
Agency Lace And Cherries
I would visit again
  • Like 1

So, yesterday I decided to take the day off and went onto cerb to see who was available for a noon hour appointment. Was looking for more than an erotic massage. I came across this ad from lace cherries who had pictures of this exotic looking Cassie Desiree. I emailed lace & cherrie that I would like to book an appointment with Cassie Desiree. She responded very quickly and arranged to meet her downtown at her incall hotel which was a very nice upscale hotel.

I left early enough so I would be on-time but unfortunately I ended up spending 40 minutes on the queensway and was going to be very late. So I called the hotel to tell Cassie that I'm comming but I am going to be very late. ( learned I'm not supposed to call hotel directly ) remember that in the future. However I couldn't email or text as I was driving. I ended up being almost 40 minutes late and was prepared to pay for the full hour even if I would only have 20 minutes. However she had time before her next appointment and accomodated me. Thought she handled it very well. I was a little tense as I hate being late and was trying to unwind. She offered to give me a massage to relax me and we chatted about travels and a bunch of things. It wasn't long before she had me completely relaxed and she asked me to turn over. Wow, she was not only very beautiful but had an incredibly fit body with natural breasts. She massaged me some more before I had to have her beside me and we made out for awhile and took things slowly. She followed my lead but she was very in tune and would take the lead if you didn't want to.

I won't go into details but she was incredible and meeting her the first time she made me feel very relaxed and I would see her again in a heart beat.She's from Montreal but will come to Ottawa if there is enough demand. I highly recommend her and I would expect she is going to be very busy so book her now before she gets too busy!

thesugarman

I noticed that Cassie's availability would work with my schedule so I decided to make a booking to see her last Thursday. Booking with Lace and Cherries is straightforward. A couple of emails back and forth and everything was confirmed. I arrived at her upscale hotel incall at the appropriate time and I was greeted by a lady that was more beautiful than in her photo array on the website.

Cassie greeted me with kisses and a hug and offered me a shower. After a quick cleaning, I hopped out of the shower and she had taken off her robe and was down to a bra and panty/garter set. She told me it was her first time in Ottawa for "work" purposes but that she used to work in massage in Montreal. She added that she was a part time student in Montreal, studying International Politics.

The session started with a sensual full body massage. Cassie's background in massage was evident as she had strong hands and fingers and it didn't take much effort on her part to work my stress away. As the massage progressed she peeled of her remaining clothing till she was down to nakedness as well.

She had me turn over and started working my member with gentle caressing in her hands while engaging in teasing body slides. This continued for awhile before she offered to "change my view" and hopped on top of me for some 69 action which was amazing to say the least.

Not wanting to pop so soon, I offered her some DATY and from her thrusting, moaning and grooving, I don't think she minded at all. I worked in some DIGIT as well at this time which she responded wonderfully to as well.

I laid back down beside her and we held each other and then she started stroking my legs slowly. I called her a "tease" and she acknowledged that she loves to tease. She gave my member a few strokes and on went the cover. We started with MISH and she wrapped her legs around me and maintained sexy eye contact that I couldn not contain myself for very long. I tried to last as long as I could but I took my shot to whcih she told me she could feel the load.

After cleaning up we laid down, holding each other together and chatted about various things before time was up. A quick shower and that ended the session. I think I was still shaking from the excitement as I rode the elevator back down to the lobby.

Gentleman - this lady is the real deal and judging from Lace and Cherrie's line up...things are looking "up"!

Nadia is beautiful, sensual, exotic, intelligent, personable, in short the beauty of a runway model with brains to match. Our time together was incredibly memorable and I cannot wait until she graces our city again.

Saw Nadia Jolie yesterday after driving to Montreal all the way from Ottawa. She receives in downtown upscale condo. She is an exotic, beautiful and elegant lady. We chatted over wine and it was like catching up with an old friend. She is originally from Lebanon.

It was amazing and felt quite sensual kissing her. I was getting all excited when she started ���� and soon it became ��� which was not even planned. My first ��� - Nadia took it sportingly and I did apologized to her as I couldn't warn her.

Overall the experience was very sensual like being with your GF. I will surely see her again and I have also invited her to Ottawa. You can find her at:

http://n.��������files.com/home

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.