Why do other girls feel need to put down others

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Not so much what we hear I guess but the Halo Effect kicks in where your first impression is your last impression.

Additional Comments:

And it's even worse when former trusted mates betray you; 'cause then it's re: allies! ;)

I was a recent victim of betrayal by a so called friend and it cost me a friendship and some other things that will effect my personal life for years to come.

Guest c**io**m7

It will never change...let's look at politics. So much is about how bad the other guy is...it's pure bullshit to me, all of it.

"If you're talking behind my back, you're in a real good position to kiss my ass"

I know the answer to this!!!!!!!!!!!

They are big pooheads.

Carry on.

• Like 5

I apologise for the thread highjack but it seems like I gave too much love lately and I am unable to leave rep point comments...

Don't believe everything you hear. Real eyes, Realize, Real lies.

Love this play on words!! Thank you for sharing :)

I am also sorry to see you're having issues with someone not so kind.

And it's even worse when former trusted mates betray you; 'cause then it's re: allies! ;)

Thanks for adding to the word play!

And yes, the above truly sucks!!

"If you're talking behind my back, you're in a real good position to kiss my ass"

Love this too lol

Emma, you might want to use that quote for your lady "friend" ;)

• Like 6

Fortunately these bad apples don't spoil the whole bunch.

It is really good to know the guys dislike the trash talkers. Having been thru a trash talk before, it gives me a warm feeling that the talker is the one least loveable and to another extent, the least credible.

I don't believe in ignoring the trash talkers, I'm with mm on that one, it does need to be dealt with. How you deal with it, whether it is reports to admin, producing proof, going to LE to report the person, having them investigated by a team of peers for the purpose of conflict resolution, whatever works. At the end of the day, that same person will continue to deny and trash talk, but the truth is now out there and you've done your part, and that's about all you can do.

Eventually as they say, karma bites them in the ass, and they are left with nowhere to talk trash to anyone lol.

*and yes, this is posted for my stalker's eyes to realize what the real eyes are seeing

• Like 5

Amen sista! In general I've never understood why people put other people down. It's a waste of energy and time. I guess because I'm so positive and I can see the good in everyone it's hard for me to understand why people waste their time being petty. How much satisfaction can one possibly gain from being negative towards others.

• Like 3