Professional pix... DON'T GET SCAMMED!

Maybe this is a bit abusive, but I have to thank somebody for a very nice work, done in all the limits of art...

Those who took the time to view my new albums will agree that pix are GREAT...

Too much of fakes are harrassing us, girls, to do our pix, and even ask for a job as a payback... We end up with blurry, ugly pix, lost of money (we can't take client while a photoshoot), and a job done for free... When we get to see the pix!

I specially want to thank OPC for those amazing pictures, done in a fun but how respectfull environment...

He also has a portfolio online if you want to see his work...

Last thing girls... DON'T GET SCAMMED, I KNOW SOME MEMBERS ARE STILL DOING THIS. If you're about to do your pics, make sure that the photograph has a well established reputation...

Good advice,there's another thread on here about professional photos, to sum it up a true prosessional does not give their work up for free.The problem these days is anybody with point and shoot camera can claim to be a photogrpher, and for the uneducated trusting types who don't know any better it can mean a world of trouble.

As an artist myself in the visual arts I can say that there are many folks out there who are posers. Anybody who approaches an sp for trade is not to be trusted, in my opinion.

In the interest of full disclosure its true that I have offered assistance to a number of providers requesting consultation, advice or photo work or other design services, but all on the up and up and many of them not even on cerb. But never have I asked for trade, thats just not fair to put the provider in a situation they may not feel comfortable with.

If the lady offers or you are very familliar with one another that's a different story but its not very professional for a photogrpher or other to put her in that situation where she may feel presured to provide. Especuialy with those ladies new to the trade.

Grasshpper and little lady speak from experience, just look at their great al-bums ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Grass Hopper / Littlelady,

The new pics are great ladies, just love them!

Great style, very sexy!