Passion Vitto and Alexxandria

Just came back from an amazing time with Passion Vitto and Alexxandria-As for the details, well, gentlemen you simply need to arrange some time with them and find out for yourself.

My only regret was not booking 2 hours with these ladies who are truly smoking hot with hard bodies....

Can't wait to do this again!!!

K

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4

Guest H**ds *n

I concur! It was my first duo and what an experience....ohh the views :-)

Looking forward to doing it again...and again and ...

MUY...MUY CALIENTE !!

I just spent 1 VERY HOT hour with these 2 beauties, and it was an incredible tumble of 3 naked bodies...all over the room....

I totally recommend this to anyone who wants to enjoy some erotic and sensual, sexy time with 2 smokin hot Latina women.

Amazing Duo - Vitto and Alexxandria

As everyone knows, both Vitto and Alexxandria are absolutely wonderful solo. And when you have a chance to have a duo with these two super sexy women - well, it's amazing!

To tell you the truth, I am not a big duo fan. I usually enjoy being in the company of one woman with whom I feel very well. And then there is Vitto and Alexxandria - something else again ;)

Alexxandria and Vitto know each other well and have such fun together. It is a total pleasure to be with them both, together. A group hug with these two lovely ladies is almost too good to be true - and yet it is true!

I had the pleasure of seeing Alexxandria and Vitto the other day - and all I can say is OMG, such a wonderful experience!

If you would like to enjoy an amazing duo experience, you know who to see! You will not regret your choice!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.