Brandi Quivers

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Saw an ad on BP for Brandi Quivers, and was advertising a special that I was interested in. This girl is hot as rocks, her pictures do not do her justice! Very small with great boobs and a great ass!

Her location is clean and comfortable and I will gladly return and highly recommend! She even offer duo's!

I think she is one of the many great Halifax SP's that have slipped below the radar, but once you see her you will return!

• Like 2

Had the priviledge of meeting Brandi Quivers last evening and what a fabulous encounter. She is gorgeous , personable and really makes you feel at home. Her skills are second to none and I would highly recommend

I met Brandi today and I now ask myself why did I wait so long.

Since moving to halifax I have been looking for a regular lady I can see more than once and I have found her.

I very much enjoyed my time with her, her skills are very good, maybe the best oral I have had a some time. The location was very nice and clean and I felt very comfortable talking with her afterwards.

Not once did I feel rushed.

This is one lady I will be back to see again and again.

Met Brandi on Dec 23 (early Christmas present), and wow, she is amazing. Smart, funny, extremely personable, tiny and gorgeous. Definitely someone I will repeat with.

Very skilled and very patient and incredibly fun to be with. I was made to feel very welcome and not rushed ever. Truly the most fulfilling GFE for me.

Kind of hate to spread the word about her, but she deserves it.

Slightly different rec here for Brandi. I contacted Halifax Playmates while they passed thru Saint John. Brandi set me up with her usual partner-in-crime, Elise, and was very sweet, kind and professional.

I'll likely be taking Brandi up on her services in the future because of that. :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.