Halifax Playmates / Jenna Sweet

I was perusing SEA, and came across an agency called Halifax Playmates. There's a really hot blonde there who goes by the name of Jenna Sweet. Has anyone seen her?

I will say I met a gentleman who used them as a reference, he said he enjoyed their services a few times but they weren't available at the time and he choose to visit with me:) I took the chance and he was a great client:)BTW I have no affiliation with them nor any contact with any of their girls, just so you know. Their web site looks professional and their pictures are very hot, why not give them a try:)

• Like 1

Thanks Cristy. My reason for posting is that I wasn't sure if this was an agency who screens their ladies before hiring them, or if it's simply a website which advertises a group of independents. Given that Jenna is an unknown here on Cerb, I'm having a few trepidations about TOFTT.

Thanks Cristy. My reason for posting is that I wasn't sure if this was an agency who screens their ladies before hiring them, or if it's simply a website which advertises a group of independents. Given that Jenna is an unknown here on Cerb, I'm having a few trepidations about TOFTT.

If I'm not mistaken Brandi Quivers is one of their girls and she is recommended here, she may also work with Jenna?

If I'm not mistaken Brandi Quivers is one of their girls and she is recommended here, she may also work with Jenna?

Quite possible... I'll have to check it out! :)

I know one of the Halifax Playmates girls is Nikki Menage, who I think is one of the best providers in HRM, and she has a CERB recommendation. I can't speak for the other ladies specifically, only that I think I can recognize some of Nikki's furnishings in the background of all their pictures. :) I don't know what that means, but I'm guessing it is at least her space they use on occasion. So perhaps she at least knows them, rather than just being randomly assembled co-workers.

I'd still like to meet one or more of these women, so if I get around to doing so I'll share my experience.

Edited by redmana2

You guys are like little detectives! I suppose I should help you out a bit though. We are all still independent however we have been screened and interviewed before being brought into the team to help one another out. Nikki knows what she's doing so you can be reassured that any of us in the team do too;)

• Like 7

I have seen 3 of their ladies and they are all great. Elise is definitely one of the BEST lady I ever spend time with.

Aw well thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself with everyone:)