Winnipeg - Massage parlours may be renamed 'body rub parlours'

Saw this article today, I personally sort of think it might be a good idea. Would stop any questions if the rub and tug option is available during a massage.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/massage-parlours-may-be-renamed-body-rub-parlours-1.1870311

What are your thoughs to the proposed change ?

It seems to be a move towards making it better for the massage parlour attendants to actually provide happy endings and not get in trouble for it. I am interested in what their intentions really are tho, if it might be like out here, there is a body rub license available, but mps don't want to apply for it because it is 10 x the cost of a holistic health type license (or 99% of all other city licenses) and because there would be a huge spotlight on them for what they are providing, and they don't want that to be so obvious.

I'm not familiar with massage parlor in and outs. It sounds like to me,that massage therepists want to widen the gap between themselves and ... well "parlors." Massage parlors , the naughty ones...are not concerned about the name change at all. Does it affect business ? probably not. I know if I was having an issue with a torn muscle I would know where to go , I would know that the service doesnt not offer "that kind of massage." Im not sure but I think the concern also placement in the phone book, the "massage therapist" have issues with receiving calls for "naughty massage' :)