pre MA arrival etiquette?

Curious about whether it's a MA's preference or considered proper etiquette to 'get undress to your comfort level' and get positioned on the massage table in anticipation of the MA's arrival? Or remain seated until the MA arrives so that instructions, restrictions and preferences can be exchanged first, then proceed to disrobe and position yourself on the table as per the MA's instructions?

As an aside, I think taking a shower first is etiquette and paramount to the MA's comfort, hygiene consideration, and safety.

Thank you for your replies.

ElanRacer

Guest *l**e

personally, I accompany my clients to the room, ask them to disrobe as much or as little as they like and then position themselves on the table on their tummy and use the covering if they'd like. Then i leave and come back in when they are prepared.

that's only how i do it. there are several spas where the MA stays in the room with you and helps you undress/position yourself, and even other spas where the MA showers wit you.

So, I guess the etiquette depends where you are.

I want the whole erotic encounter, stripping together shedding off clothes and throwing them around while she may do a strip tease for me or we strip each other and take off each piece of clothing together and carefully hang up our clothes ;) after the stripping and searching :) Off to the shower together, than I like to massage her, and she can massage me.

Come to think of it.... I can't remember the last time I got undressed and waited naked on the table.

• Like 1

For me I like to have a little chit chat while I am leading them to my massage room, from there if they have questions or would like to discuss in room tipping or what to expect we can have a conversation (before we start with the time paid for room) from there it's off to the shower I like to offer my assistance, either way I start the shower and excuse myself for a second to let them disrobe and settle then I return to start our time together.

I think every MA has their own way and preferences, but this is just my take.

Kisses

XoX

• Like 3

Thank you all. I thought it may vary from place to place. I first thought that I would have a shower and get positioned beforehand was the best, then I quickly found out that you can't properly introduce yourself lying face down with a towel covering you. Not the best first impression. :) In some places, the front desk clerk will assist you to the room, but they do not specify to what preparation you should make before the MA arrives. Simple solution and encouraged by many MA's and SP's; "Don't be shy to just ask me."

This is a great question ElanRacer and depending on where you visit, it may vary. As Tiffany mentions, when you visit a spa the MA will show you to your room, have a friendly conversation, and leave you for a moment to get comfortable and settled in.

With an independent or all inclusive spa the MA is with you for everything as Pete mentioned above. It all varies depending on what you are most comfortable with and please don't be shy to just ask your MA.

• Like 5

A shower is first and formost. If an MP doesn't even offer and/or supply a shower then I'm not staying. Every MP I've been to the MA leaves the room while I undress and put on robe and/or towel while I head to the shower. Depending on my comfort level with the MP or MA I may lie on the table with a towel or just bareassed. If I opt for the latter its always a nice surprise to hear "Well that's not fair, you're naked and I'm not. I'll just have to do something about that. He he."

I like to leave it to my visitor. ...

I will greet acompany the gentleman to the room,offer a shower before so that they can freshen up... at that point some gentlemen would ask me to join them for the shower or they will just take ut on their own....

Sometimes gentlemen want me to help them undress and start all the fun and sometimes they rather do it on their own, in those cases I leave the room and let the gentlemen get comfortable

To me it does nit really matter , my goal is always to make the visit comfortable and enjoyable to the other person..

if my visitor is comfortable I will be comfortable and will make for a goid experience foe both :)

• Like 6

I have to admit that I'm with Pistol Pete on this one. Even when I was employed at a spa, I would rarely leave a gentlemen to undress or shower on his own. Since I've been indy, their has often been a trail of clothing from the entrance of my place, to my bedroom! Every time is always unique though and sometimes we can start on the couch chatting before I jump onto your lap, or perhaps in the kitchen, varying positions of me on the counter. :icon_lol:

I've been told my local is quite posh, which makes it easy for anyone to feel comfortable once inside my incall... I think this is how I get away with being so close from the moment that we meet, without coming off as being to strong.

Just being naked with someone, I feel, it the best way to get to know each other. So, unless requested, I always try take off my clothes ASAP.

• Like 9

I personally like to have help undressing, you know sometimes i fumble with my belt and just everything else. Pre session shower with the lovely lady, then once we are all squeaky clean its off to the races as they say!

• Like 1