Classy Summer?

I've tried to PM her but not getting her to respond. I would love to meet her but I'm unable to text her...maybe that's why she is not emailing me back Oh well !

I remember briefly texting back and forth with her about a month ago. She didn't strike me as being very professional. More of an unorganized beginner. I gave up quickly.

Not sure she`s "real". Txted her earlier .....no show....so far......let u know how it turns out.

Time for an update! ;)

I agree I sent her another PM and still no response. Now I understand things can happen and one may not be available but I just feel not answering makes me feel why you are even posting here on Cerb. It seems that I'm not alone on this one. Just mt two cents :(

I have met Summer so I can assure you she is real, as are her pictures. I met her about a month ago on really short notice. We communicated by text without problem but, since it was short notice, I may have just been lucky to reach her easily. Also, I can't comment on how 'organized' she is because there wasn't a lot of prior planning or scheduling to be done.

Since I have only met her once and not at her regular incall location, I decided a recommendation should wait until we've met again but, I can say that I will try to see her again. She is a very attractive young woman and I had a very enjoyable visit with her.

• Like 1

I have sent numerous emails to her via Cerb and never get a response. I even asked her if it was me .... which would be odd since we have never met. I'm done !! Too frustrating and quite honestly very rude on her part...I guess its an age thing..at least in her case :( Not Classy at all

Edited by boomer01
add on

I have sent numerous emails to her via Cerb and never get a response. I even asked her if it was me .... which would be odd since we have never met. I'm done !! Too frustrating and quite honestly very rude on her part...I guess its an age thing..at least in her case :( Not Classy at all

I noticed her ad on bp requests texts only, maybe worth another try:)

Additional Comments:

Sorry I just noticed in your first reply that you said you were unable to text, perhaps that's why she doesn't respond to your pm's. Remember we all have our different ways of communicating:) best of luck:)

• Like 1

I've seen her before. She is HOT and mostly won't say no.

However, she's clearly not into it. I didn't honestly feel good about myself afterwards! But if you Don't care much about that, she's the girl for you.

P.S. I arranged everything through texts in a very short notice. The location was a nice hotel so no complaints.

Not sure she`s "real". Txted her earlier .....no show....so far......let u know how it turns out.

She never showed. claimed to have been in an accident on the way in the cab.

I think she's just having fun with BP.......not a real SP. Has anyone ever had the pleasure?

Tes , I have ; was feeling a little ambitious on a day with not much going on so had booked her in after a few hours with Serina Saint . Not too bad like a 6 out of ten . I dont want to come across as an ass so pm me for details , but i think she is likely long gone by now