broken heart

So my girlfriend just broke up with me and I'm feeling really low. I loved this girl alot but I just showed it in the wrong ways. Now I have to pay the price of loneliness and constantly thinking what if's. If a nice girl could help me out in this time of loneliness, i'd appreciate it. I'm just a little 22 year old college dude with a lot of love to give...

That sucks Dude! These are the type of life experiences that make you stronger! It will take time to heal. I am not sure what you are looking for but I don't know if you will find it here. Lots of Ladies here to make you feel better but IF you happen to be looking for a freebie, you won't likely find it here. Take some time to heal & find another GF as that is what you likely desire!

Good luck!

So my girlfriend just broke up with me and I'm feeling really low. I loved this girl alot but I just showed it in the wrong ways. Now I have to pay the price of loneliness and constantly thinking what if's. If a nice girl could help me out in this time of loneliness, i'd appreciate it. I'm just a little 22 year old college dude with a lot of love to give...

Hey Vic17.. yes give it some time...

yes there are a lot of nice girls here.. but if you're looking for a complimentary shoulder to cry on.. i don't think this is the place .. sorry.

Peachka said it well...

I hear you when you say "I have a lot of love to give..." I would go out on a limb here and say that pretty much echos A LOT of gents here on CERB... myself included... but you are now free to venture out and discover new relationships... but not quite yet... if your heart still stings.. give it time....

That's a tough break dude. I've been there, done that... and it sucks. :-)

Like mentioned already, most guys on here have a lot of love to give. When we find a special lady on here, she will also return that love and make you feel like a new man and forget all your problems.

However, these beautiful ladies are just doing their jobs. Some are married, have a boyfriend, or don't want either one. They are just making a living making us other dudes happy. I think it is very unlikely you'll convince one of these girls to go that extra mile and make you their only male companion... and if one did, could you handle that situation should she wish to continue with her career here? Us dudes would prefer she stay and continue to make us feel special but would you let her do that or try and convince her to get out of the business because you have some jealousy or controlling issues?

There's lots to think about dude. If I were you, I'd try e-harmony or some place like that. Good luck with it though.

• Like 1

Feel your pain, we've all been there. If you are looking for a professional companion to have a paid escape with, this is the right place. If you are looking to find another girlfriend, this isn't the site, a better site is eHarmony or LavaLife, or go out to a bar.

Hope all works out for you

Good Luck

RG

We've all been there my friend. For sure, you will be OK in time. Consider yourself lucky to know that this relationship isn't working out now than later. Perhaps, you can call up your buddies for some catching up. Take care!

This is a great place to find a nice girl to help you with your loneliness

Usually it's about 200-250 per hour. So you have to decide in advance how long you plan on being lonely for.

Feel for u. Time makes it better (and 250$ doesn't hurt either)

Additional Comments:

This is a great place to find a nice girl to help you with your loneliness

Usually it's about 200-250 per hour. So you have to decide in advance how long you plan on being lonely for.

Feel for u. Time makes it better (and 250$ doesn't hurt either)

Everybody is correct here in that you won't find a freebie; but CERB is a good place to vent, cry and perhaps understand that at 22 this isn't going to be the last time this happens. Sorry hun.

We can all say it's happened to us, but that certainly doesn't make your heart any less hurt.

Maybe you can take what you say about showing it in the wrong ways and when you meet that next girl that makes your heart go pitter patter (and it will happen), you will know what not to do.

At 22 none of us are experts in love. Hell lots of folks never learn. But I have faith that some day soon, when you least expect it some girl will turn your head and smile at you.

Until then, perhaps browse the young ladies here and enjoy some "you" time.

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

I feel your pain my man, we've all been there...and it may not be your last. You're 22, learn from your mistakes and get your ass back out there. Don't cry over what "could've been", embrace what "can be"...life is too short.

I know it sucks... we've all been there. I remember when the woman who I thought was the love of my life broke up with me, I was in the same situation as yourself. If it's any consolation, you're young with a lot of time on your side. Let this event turn into an opportunity to explore and to experience what's out there. Variety is the spice of life as they say, and Cerb just happens to offer a very nice selection of intelligent, sensuous, elegant and absolutely beautiful companions with whom to spend some quality time with.

Guest realnicehat

I'm sorry that your girlfriend broke up with you Victorio. Everybody here has been there. Your post, however, really shows me how times have changed.

Back in my day, when one had a broken heart, you had to go to the strip club and tell the dancers your sob story, the whole while hoping that one of them would take pity on you (with your quivering lip and puppy dog eyes) and throw you some lovin' after her shift.

Now with the advancements of modern technology you can seek sympathy from home. Man, you don't even have to shower or get dressed unless you know someone's coming over. You kids have it so easy these days.

We'll, Victorio, although there is a little voice inside my head whispering "troll," I'll bite: When you said you showed your love in the "wrong ways," what did you mean?

We'll, Victorio, although there is a little voice inside my head whispering "troll," I'll bite: When you said you showed your love in the "wrong ways," what did you mean?

I did wonder that too.

But I would also like to know why he has been here

more than a year now suddenly is of a broken heart.

It occured to me, at first, that maybe his GF found his account.

In which case, sorrry dude, you brought this on yourself.

But this post, given that after 15 months

& his only one, his profile says Hobbyist but no reco, & now, poor me???

My second thought is,

" Pity Party Ploy ", cheap & looking for a sympathy freebie. "

Sorry, I don't think so."

Sandi

I did wonder that too.

But I would also like to know why he has been here

more than a year now suddenly is of a broken heart.

It occured to me, at first, that maybe his GF found his account.

In which case, sorrry dude, you brought this on yourself.

But this post, given that after 15 months

& his only one, his profile says Hobbyist but no reco, & now, poor me???

My second thought is,

" Pity Party Ploy ", cheap & looking for a sympathy freebie. "

Sorry, I don't think so."

Sandi

I think that the issue of a freebie has already been addressed. There are lots of people here that never post. Maybe it is just what it is. Plain and simple.

So my girlfriend just broke up with me and I'm feeling really low.

I'm sorry to hear about your unhappy situation. As others have said, pretty much everyone goes through this more than once, so I can imagine your despair.

The details don't really matter if you don't want to share them. There are lots of common "wrong ways" to express affection -- jealousy, attempts to control, that kind of stuff. They're the 'dark side' of how we sometimes act when we care for someone, born out of fear we might lose them.

My instinct is to warn you, though, that if you're in a lot of emotional pain and yearning to replace what you've lost, then seeing SPs might not be the best course of action for you right now. One of the big hazards as a sex work client is confusing the nature of your relationship with the provider, and based on what you're looking for and your state of mind, you're in a prime position to make that mistake.

Talk to some friends. Talk out the situation here in public if you like. If it's really bad, find a professional therapist. But unless you're very sure you can keep a level head, I'd save the paid companionship for later, once you're healing and on the upswing.

• Like 1

Thank you for all your kind words everyone. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was looking for a freebie, that was definetely not my intention. I wasn't looking for anything specific here really, I just needed a place to put my words and emotions out there and maybe receive some sympathetic words in return. It helps to know that I'm not the only one that has felt like this and that possibly, in the future, I may find love again. Take care everyone.