Cabaret and Go-Go

Went to the Cab, met some of the girls. Just curious what people think of a couple of the girls. The one that left a good impression on me was Cali. Anyone have any tips about this girl? Is she a good time? Thinking about maybe next time getting some dances.... or more if possible? Does anyone know if she does more?

• Like 1

Guest *t**e**x
The one that left a good impression on me was Cali. Anyone have any tips about this girl? Is she a good time? Thinking about maybe next time getting some dances.... or more if possible? Does anyone know if she does more?

What does this Cali look like? I met a gorgeous young CAli at Go-Go but she was disappointing in the private booth. Every time things were just getting good she would pull back.

She has blonde dyed hair. Her hair style was straight and medium long. Just past her shoulders.

She's a friendly girl.

Doesn't really dance on the stage, mainly just walks, it looked like.

But her personality made up for the lack of dancing on the stage. She danced more in the back than on the stage.

She has a good curve to her, not straight and flat like some girls. Actually has hips.

A lot of people knew her, it seemed.

Just want to know more people's views on her. Or any other girls there.

The bar didn't seem as crowded as the Go-Go, which I like. I prefer not feeling like I'm packed into a can.

Guest *t**e**x

Haven't been to the Cab in awhile and wondering who is there daytime these day. Erin? Aspin? Cat? Or is daytime dead? Any recent intel would be great, thanks!

Haven't been to the Cab in awhile and wondering who is there daytime these day. Erin? Aspin? Cat? Or is daytime dead? Any recent intel would be great, thanks!

I was at the Cab last saturday night met a few new girls. Daisy really hyper and funny she's always laughing and she doesn't drink. Kelly very nice and very sweet she bought me a drink and sat to chat for a bit after we went for 6 dances. Alex is from Toronto she was there with her gf Kendra both girls are very sweet. Hopeing they're going to back tomorrow night.

Erin hasn't worked in about 7months she's should be back in August.

Aspen as for the rumour mill has her suspended or booted for doing extra things in the back. She's hasn't been around in about a month. If you go to the duke you can find her working there. Severing drinks and bar tending only.

Kat only works nights after 9pm. She's my fav. Clean and has never doubled counted songs or started on a half song. Gonna try and see Kat on Saturday night.

There was a red head at the cab. Anyone know anything? She's very tiny and was really busy so I didn't even get her name. Wondering if carpet matches the drapes?

Guest *t**e**x

Thanks for all this info Goombata! Definitely going to visit again soon and maybe I'll make it a night since I really want to see Kat, her look drives me crazy.

Guest *t**e**x

Well Aspen is back and looking pretty good (wish she'd smile ocasionally). Met a very sweet and pretty dancer named Alissa or Alyssa and enjoyed her dances. Great smile, amazing butt. Was there daytime so no sign of Kat and over all pretty quiet. I do like the relaxed atmosphere at Cabaret.

Kat only works nights after 9pm. She's my fav. Clean and has never doubled counted songs or started on a half song. Gonna try and see Kat on Saturday night.

What does Kat look like? Nice that she doesn't start on the half song or double count. .... sounds good.

I haven't been to the Cab in while but I do like the quiet atmosphere and the more private CR dances.

Guest *t**e**x

Kat is tall, a bit Suicidegirl looking, hair sort of shaved on one side of her head. Very pretty facially, great hips and ass, long long legs.

Her name is Zoey. I finally found out. I asked the DJ who the really tiny red haired dancers name and it is Zoey. She used to dance at the GoGo but moved down to the cab. She is supposed to work tonight but I could stay so I am hoping to see her the next time I am there.

This is great info, I have only ever been to the GoGo and I thought it was pretty good. I will now try Caberat after seeing the reviews on here.

Guest *t**e**x

I used to go to Go-Go, some gorgeous women there, but I really don't like the VIP booths and I discovered there's more fun and a better atmosphere at Cab.

Guest *t**e**x

Hope to be able to provide some intel on Cherry this week if I can find her.

Guest *t**e**x

I don't get to Cabaret alot but I have never seen drama there, so I guess I'm pretty lucky. No one needs drama at a SC, that's not why we go there.

I don't get to Cabaret alot but I have never seen drama there, so I guess I'm pretty lucky. No one needs drama at a SC, that's not why we go there.

What's been happening?

Guest *t**e**x

Two more Cabaret girls of note -

Ava, very sultry dark eyed brunette with a perfect body and smooth smooth skin. Great in the back room. Not sure if she's a regular there or was visiting from somewhere but she's stunning.

Dallas, a little round but very pretty. Fantastic ass and big soft boobs and she really knows how to use those boobs too. Smiles a lot, gorgeous eyes, really pleasant girl, it was tough to tear myself away from here but I was running out of funds.

Edited by *t**e**x

Is there anyone in particular that I should look for during the daytime?

Tell me what your looking for. Pm me. I've found out a lot because of a certain dancer who is there durning the day. We've become friends.

Going to the cab tonight. Looking forward to spending time with Kat. Should be there around 10pm Kat should be there around 10pm is what I mean.

Saw a few @ GoGo on Weds...a couple of big solid gals..pretty sexy...and a knockout named Stacey...I have no use for those bylaws though...didn't bother with PDs

Went to the Cabaret last Thursday after hearing all the good things. It took a while for the place to get going. For a while you couldn't find a dancer and no-one was on stage but by 11 the place was much more active. A diverse group of dancers.

Had a few drinks so my memory of the dancer's names is less than clear. All I can say is they came in lots of sizes and for the most part were all fun. There was one local girl who seemed to be on stage all night. Young, brunette and she was great. Another older french speaking dancer who oozed sexuality. Also a mid 20s blonde who was smoking hot.

Have only been to the go-go in the past but this experience was a good night. Will definitely repeat.