What it like for you the next day? Do you find yourself whistling in the morning, singing in the shower. Perhaps a spring to your steps or maybe a grin from ear to ear?

For me its hard to explain but it's like high. I feel warm inside and a sense of peaceful calm. For somebody who mind and thought often go miles a minute it's like its time is slowed and I savour the moment. Worry and care free, truly positive emotions and something I cherish.

For a brief moment I shared an intimate experience with a lovely woman, life was grand, colours were brighter and all was right with the world. The next day is often like lunch-bag let down. The world seems dull by comparison, more grey than vivid. This probably explains why I carry on like I do. I crave the highs. I seek out those like me and together we seek admittance to heaven, if even for a short time.

Edited by emiafish
  • Like 1

In all honesty, most of the time it's not just the next day for me. We had a good time at the Bachelor party at cmj Saturday and I'm still vibrating from it and probably will continue to for the next few days. That's just me though :-)

• Like 1

Yup. For me, that feel good mood from a satisfying rendezvous definitely carries over into the next day...and beyond.

It's only rarely I'm able to arrange an encounter, but I like to think the one silver lining of that is it's helped make each session uniquely memorable and special. I still can get a spring in my...step thinking about any one of them, and distracted by thoughts of when I might be able to finally arrange another appointment.

It's a wonderful thing that a fleeting hour of so arrangement can provide a memory lasting years. :)

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

These clandestine escapades fill a void in my life and bring a much welcome relief.

That's why in my initial communication with a lady, I always ensure we are on the same playing field and share mutual values. The interaction that occurs through CERB is a very important component of my 'screening' process and makes everything much easier.

In that context, the 'happy' feeling that follows a sensual session last for an extended period of time as the meeting allowed us to establish a deeper connection.

Thanks to all the wonderful CERB ladies for creating this dream environment. ;-)

:ThankYou:

Yup, the delight and fulfillment I get from a good session with a wonderful lady usually affects the way I see myself and the world around me for days, and in its wake follow a bouquet of daydreams and a whole series of quiet little smiles to myself.

That subsides after a while, but most of the time I carry one or two particular moments and images from each session with me forever. That's just one of the ongoing rewards.

• Like 2

My afterglow is often dependant on the lady and the connection and chemistry that existed during the encounter. I tend to play in the daytime and in the morning in particular so I'll usually get the glow to carry though the rest of the day and I'll fall asleep to images of my experience. However I have been extremely fortunate that I have met some ladies who value the connection and chemistry (beyond the sex)as much as I do and in those cases there was a build up of tension and attraction before the encounter. In those situations, I carry a tingle with me perpetually and when I think of them or even see their name mentioned on Cerb I get super vivid flashbacks and a tingle in my spine. Truthfully, they probably be with me forever, it was that amazing.

• Like 1