Is squirting a turn on for you?

I have only experienced it twice but i enjoyed both times very much. The first time the girl didn't know what had happened but i enjoyed it. Having it happen means i am doing a good job. Thats what i want. Having a girl enjoy herself with me is as big if not bigger than me cumming. Women are so beautiful lets show we appreciate them.

• Like 4

Totally agree. There is nothing fake when that happens. You are indeed doing something right.

I am the same. Giving her pleasure is a big part of a great experience.

I love it. Giving her pleasure is a big part of the experience for me, so it shows i'm doing well :-) The only problem with squirting is that you need to have towels nearby...

I have no issue what so ever.. seems that is could be very cool.. If it is a real squirt and not something else..

It wouldn't be anything else... You cannot orgasm and urinate at the same time. It is physically impossible ;)

• Like 2

There is nothing hotter, sexier more exciting than a woman who is able to let go and squirt. To see a woman so relaxed and letting her juces flow....so hot...the warmth of the juices running down on to my face MMMMMMM!!!!

NOTHING HOTTER!!!!!

• Like 1

It's the best! I've had a relationship with a squirter and there's nothing better than feeling her hot juice flood all over you. I love it all over my cock or my face. It can be quite the cleanup, but its well worth it.

Hey Jade, I for the first time had a evening with a squirter. it was a first for me And I really enjoyed, I was happy that I had 2 queen beds not one king! On my next trip to were this encounter happened, If I have a King beb I will make sure I have a lot of towels! It was a great encounter.

Half the fun is pleasing the person you are playing with. It is a turn to know you are bringing pleasure to someone in such an intimate way.