MA: Roleplaying and Outfits?

I've read many reviews and recommendation of SP that state they love to role play and have various outfits.

What are the MAs thoughts on this? A massage session is ideal for teasing and setting an ambiance of excitement and arousal. Role playing is a way to add spice to this interaction and if agreeable and communicated ahead of time, they could bring an outfit for the session and change into it in the privacy of the massage room.

Are there MA's who would like to try this? Is this beyond your comfort level? Am I missing something?

Some possibilities I can think of are;

Plaid short skirt with White blouse and thigh-high socks.

String Bikini with pull tie sides and top.

Lace or mesh corset with matching bottoms and stockings.

Frayed jean shorts with the top button undone and mini-camisole or loose short bare-midriff top.

• Like 3

I accomodate to outfit request and role playing when requested. I do ask to make the request at least a day in advance. . To make sure I have what you are looking for.

• Like 2

Guest ChantalSummers

I love role playing and receiving outfit requests. Its a lot of fun!!

For the rare time that I book in advance, I always have the opertunity to request an outfit, it's nice to be able to pick what you get to see her in :-)

• Like 1

I love role playing and also in my Vip Package offer role playing, fetish, foot worship, lap dances, strip tease, strip dances, outfits, dancer wear, heels and stockings among other things as requested in advance :). I believe it makes the session that much more intimidate, exciting and fresh! As long as the session is spoken about before hand between each other so that you are both on the same comfort level. I think it is great fun !

• Like 1

I accomodate to outfit request and role playing when requested. I do ask to make the request at least a day in advance. . To make sure I have what you are looking for.

I love role playing and receiving outfit requests. Its a lot of fun!!

I love role playing and also in my Vip Package offer role playing, fetish, foot worship, lap dances, strip tease, strip dances, outfits, dancer wear, heels and stockings among other things as requested in advance :). I believe it makes the session that much more intimidate, exciting and fresh! As long as the session is spoken about before hand between each other so that you are both on the same comfort level. I think it is great fun !

Ohhhh baby you girls are making me randy !!!!!

Okay soooo. Lee .... being me ... is the "bad boy" ;) bad bad boy

Passion you are the "bad cop" in a proper female police attire of course of short black skirt, black top and showing lots of cleavage :) bad bad cop ... frisk me baby

Chantal you are my "sexy but bad lawyer" haha In proper lawyer attire of once again of a short skirt, tight top and cleavage please :D no undies either (be sure to drop your pencil and pick it up ) bad bad lawyer ...

and Taylor ... You be the "sexy but very bad judge" ! May I suggest an open judges robe, black lace bra, sitting at your judges table with your legs slightly spread but still closed enough to tease me ?? (like basic instinct ?) ;)

Then you girls punish the bejesus out of me because I am a BAD BAD BOY !!

GUILTY !!!! hehehe

• Like 2

Ohhhh baby you girls are making me randy !!!!!

Okay soooo. Lee .... being me ... is the "bad boy" ;) bad bad boy

Passion you are the "bad cop" in a proper female police attire of course of short black skirt, black top and showing lots of cleavage :) bad bad cop ... frisk me baby

Chantal you are my "sexy but bad lawyer" haha In proper lawyer attire of once again of a short skirt, tight top and cleavage please :D no undies either (be sure to drop your pencil and pick it up ) bad bad lawyer ...

and Taylor ... You be the "sexy but very bad judge" ! May I suggest an open judges robe, black lace bra, sitting at your judges table with your legs slightly spread but still closed enough to tease me ?? (like basic instinct ?) ;)

Then you girls punish the bejesus out of me because I am a BAD BAD BOY !!

GUILTY !!!! hehehe

So my dear Lee are you ready to get arrested.., handcuff.. and be tortured by this BAD COP!!! You know I can be pretty bad when I wnat to.. and Cruel... Not sure how long will it take for this COP to actually bring you into Justice... So the Lawyer and the Judge may have to wait a liitle hahaha That if you even get to find Justice with this bad cop ..., she might just wanna take Justice in her own HANDS!

I may even call some BAD COP REINFORCEMENT!! (*Evil laugh" BUAHAHAHA BUAHAHAHA)

• Like 2

Great thinking Lee!

A few I've thought about;

A farm hand taking care of horses. The Farmer's daughter slips into his boarding room while the family is away. She grew up as a Tom boy, teased by others all through high school and is soon leaving for College. She was only ever interested in reading books and show jumping horses, until she read an erotic novel I forget about and left in the hay loft. She wanted to return it too me and promised not to tell anyone about it if I could show her my body and tell her more about the things written in the novel. Do they actually happen? And are fun? What is a massage? Mmmm, Curiosity is a good thing!

A secluded tropical location with small waterfall feeding a small lagoon at it's base. I am swimming and relaxing when a petite island native woman appears our of the bushes. She is apart of a secret lost tribe of beautiful women who live on the remote island. When a woman reaches age and the time is right she journeys into the jungle in search for a mate. She is dressed in only a string bikini made from the softest plant fibers. No words are spoken and we don't know each others language. However, the intensity of her eyes and seductive approach cannot be misinterpreted. She lays me down on a raised flat tree stump and proceeds to give me an amazing and sensual massage. As she moves around me, the ties of her bikini catch on things and it is slowly falling away from her body. The time comes.....alas voices of other people startle her and she runs quickly back into the jungle, pausing only briefly to look back and gives a smile that melts my heart.

Not a bdsm guy but I love those black "x" on ladies nipples, and maybe CFM boots. But those X things are hot, whatever their called!

Electrical tape?

CMJ also offers fetish, role play, domination etc... a few ladies have quite the toy box as well.