Passion for stockings and heels

I'm looking for a service provider who actually enjoys wearing stockings and heels. Obviously most will wear them for you but it always seems to be a bit of a chore and they usually tell you that they don't enjoy it. So please, can anyone recommend someone?

I love putting on stockings and heels, they make a girl feel so sexy. Full pantyhose, like we had to wear when we wore dresses as kids, those were a chore. But stockings are great.

What a great thread! I'm so glad to see that some ladies still like to wear them. I love a lady in lingerie, stockings and heels. Although I thought there would be more positive responses in regards to the topic

What a great thread! I'm so glad to see that some ladies still like to wear them. I love a lady in lingerie, stockings and heels. Although I thought there would be more positive responses in regards to the topic

thread sounds pretty positive to me. am I missing something ? I often do:handjob:

thread sounds pretty positive to me. am I missing something ? I often do:handjob:

Not really, I thought there would be more than 7 female responses, though the post is pretty young yet.

I have my own fetish for stockings and heels....wearing them and having others wear them for/with me....mmmm oh yeah!

wow...that is so cool.....I have the same thing happen to me.........but I still have to work on putting them on without a run in them........:wink:

wow...that is so cool.....I have the same thing happen to me.........but I still have to work on putting them on without a run in them........:wink:

It's so much fun to share fetishes...I'll teach you how to slide those sexy stockings on without a run darlin...ohhhhhhhhh the thought is just soooo enticing...

Bustiers, stay-ups and garters....oh my! Much of my earnings go towards these items. I'm addicted to lingerie, I have a problem...

Guest S***e

I definitely adore a lovely lady in stockings and high heels. More fun for sure, but soft, pedicured feet are soooo lickable too!

I prefer a girl in jeans, no socks a tshirt or sweatshirt, minimal if any make up.......allows the natural beauty to speak for itself

But that's just me...an old hippy type :)

Peace

Mr Green

Mrgreen, who doesn't love the girl next door look. It's simply and natural, you know what your getting.

What woman doesn't love stockings and heels.....i have lost count of how many pairs of heels i own.....:wink:

I'm with Emma here. What color, netted, lined, patterned, plain? I have them all and love them all. Shoes well..........:icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile:

• Like 1

Stockings are uber sexy looking. I just love them on a women and the erotic feeling of them brushing against your skin. So Hot.

Stockings are pretty much Universally sexy! As for shoes...I have an entire closet dedicated to them! Not every lady dislikes shoes, stockings - and don't forget the garters! :icon_wink:

• Like 2