Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has TOFTT with Cadence from BP. The number looks familiar (VIPOTG, I believe). but she will not respond to text's. after 1 hour with no text's my phone rings, listing her menu off on the phone while I'm sitting at my desk at work......Awkward, an soo not cool!

I'm starting to hear mixed reviews about VIPOTG, so would appreciate a PM or a reco if anyone decides to pay her a visit!

Thanks!

she caught my eye as well. I find Vipotg is pretty good. I'm not sure if the pictures are real but I've always found the girls pretty attractive. Than whole calling you back thing is not cool. I had a provider text me her number unexpectedly on two different occasions because she was coming to town. The first time I gave her my email and said please don't text me. The second time, well I was annoyed the second time arond. so mach for discrete!! I'm thinking about it. If you do let me know and if I do I'll let you know...deal?

Guest p**h*x

I had a great time with Cadence. The pics are real and she is super hot. With regards to communication I've never had an issue with vipotg. I always use the number listed on their website rather than the one posted on BP.

Thanks for the update. I'm booked. I'm thinking (and hoping) that the voice on the other end of the phone is not the provider as it sounds old and washed up. I think the "902" area code number must be being forwarded to their home base in, I'm guessing, Toronto.

Yes, you're right; the person you speak to is the "boss' in TO. In addition to the local number they used to have a toll-free number as well.

So I went, she was hot hot hot. Small bust but I like that. She was early twenties and her bod was super. Pictures real. Someone knocked half way through our session tho. Turned out her boss double booked. So cadence had to ignor the knock when it came.

Good tho.

Based on the above comments I made an hour long appointment. Mom always said if you have nothing nice to say, then...well you know the rest!

• Like 1