Our dear friend THE LIQUOR

We have not met yet but someday we will, we all meet eventually.

Life is a circle that never ends, we are all source energy and that is what we will return to only to emerge better the next time around. You are a wonderful spirit and the universe will support you in ways you have not yet dreamed of. This time of waning although very painful perhaps will bring to you rewards and wonderful life blessings.

Every life time is an opportunity to learn and evolve as conscious human beings. As I said we have not met yet but we have, and will meet again.

If I do not see you in Ottawa, it will be in another place or dimension. The world is full and you will be with others again and very soon.

I pray you are not suffering and that any pain you feel is relieved by the life you have led and the hope of what is to come, reward is fast and true.

Love,

Katherine

• Like 2

The Liquor:

Just as another fellow Cerb member wrote, we may be strangers, but we are all connected and we all wish you the very best and hope that you enjoy yourself in every way possible.

• Like 2

My dear Friend,

You have shown us the most amazing strength. Humor and plain stubborn, has pulled you through this long. You are truly one of God's Children, for the heart you have is golden, your spirit is untethered, and your mind beautiful!

I miss you, and wish I could be there for you:(

"Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death."

. Author Unknown

Love you!

• Like 1