What percentage of clients are you physically attracted?

?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• over 50%
    • 25-50%
    • 5-25%
    • under 5%

someone said that sexual attraction is different from physical attraction.

Could you please explain the difference?

In re-reading this thread, in addition to all the good things that have been said in response to this question, I have to say that if you need to have that explained to you, well, you really just don't get anything. Just my opinion.

In re-reading this thread, in addition to all the good things that have been said in response to this question, I have to say that if you need to have that explained to you, well, you really just don't get anything. Just my opinion.

In re reading your quote, I have to say that if you are here trolling my thread in hopes of getting some extra discount when visiting the next SP, maybe you need to re-evaluate your life first before talking about other people.

Just my opinion.

someone said that sexual attraction is different from physical attraction.

Could you please explain the difference?

Here is my take on it....

To me physical attraction implies something pleasing or something which catches my attention. For the most parts it is gender neutral. By this I mean that you could be straight as an arrow and still admire someone of the same gender.

Physical attraction seems fleeting, I don't feel the need to be with that individual and another can take his/her place just as quickly.

Sexual attraction isn't contingent on looks, tends to be gender possibly even age specific. It is not so much replaced by another as much as put-on-hold while another individual has my attention.

Of course as a guy its also easy enough to determine if its sexual or physical attraction......the needle points up on the first :p

Trust the body....the body don't lie.

In re reading your quote, I have to say that if you are here trolling my thread in hopes of getting some extra discount when visiting the next SP, maybe you need to re-evaluate your life first before talking about other people.

Just my opinion.

whoa....deep breath (to myself, not you)

everyone is trying to help you out here. You asked a question and we are offering our opinions, both SPs AND Members who have been hobbying for quite some time. despite the fact that I may not respect certain members I definitely tip my hat if they are trying to contribute to the thread with their knowledge ....ONLY to HELP you......not shoot you down or call you out, as it appears you may have interpreted it due to the last angst-ridden post.

know that this is a community where we are all offering our input to it's contributers....and those of us who care about this industry (be it member or MP or SP etc) are NOT trying to correct or give pointers on your approach (which if I'm not mistaken, you ASKED for guidance...no?) because we are trying to embarrass you or make a fool out of you. That is not the idea here

The only thing that will make fool out of anyone in this community is someone asking a question and making a personal attack back at someone who was trying to give their input and advice from years (and in YS's case, DECADES) of experience

Sometimes responses take a bit of digestion time before jumping to a conclusion or interpretation....we're here to help you out. Take it in....digest it before reacting defensively ....and realize that if you do so and responded thankfully, that you are being respectful to the members here AND also winning over the hearts of the ladies on the board.

no-brainer here, but the opposite reaction will have the opposite effect. I may not even like the member you're trying to put down in this case (, but I will always admire someone who accepts any opinion or advice...even if they dont agree...without the need to put them down because they feel their ego has been challenged) if you feel questioned or offended or that someone is trying to make you look like an idiot it is always best to perhaps ask for clarification via PM to them before jumping down their throats......if approached properly who knows, perhaps you may get the clarification you saught after in the first place.

PS. No one gets a discount here because of apparent "ass kissing" as you hinted at........however, you will definitely be avoided and possibly added to a "personal black-list" by quality SPs if you keep cutting up members on here because you may not like their honest answers and react immaturely.

Just my opinion.

You know, Mr Stud was simply putting into words what a lot of people were thinking and just not saying.

I have heard some sp's speak about having the most amazing sex with guys they didn't find physically attractive, and absolutely terrible sex with guys that were 'hot'. And conversely in my own experience, if you take it from a $/hr ratio for time spent with someone, most of the best times I've had have been on the low end, most of the worst have been on the high end.

Beauty and 'worth' are too subjective and complex to be given a simple answer, and making personal connections are the key to everything. That's life.

You know, Mr Stud was simply putting into words what a lot of people were thinking and just not saying.

I have heard some sp's speak about having the most amazing sex with guys they didn't find physically attractive, and absolutely terrible sex with guys that were 'hot'. And conversely in my own experience, if you take it from a $/hr ratio for time spent with someone, most of the best times I've had have been on the low end, most of the worst have been on the high end.

Beauty and 'worth' are too subjective and complex to be given a simple answer, and making personal connections are the key to everything. That's life.

agreed buggernot,

although I will admit that i consider myself somewhat "high end". so I wiped some tears after your post....*sad face* :-(

(I jest, lol... ;-))

A question to the ladies! Have you ever become attracted to a customer after getting to know him? And he was below average in looks.

And thought to yourself I could marry this guy when I retire.:butt::cooter::idea:

agreed buggernot,

although I will admit that i consider myself somewhat "high end". so I wiped some tears after your post....*sad face* :-(

(I jest, lol... ;-))

Well, I did say most, not all - if there is a good example of an exception to a rule, it would be you! I challenge you to recall a time when we parted company where I did not have an ear to ear grin ;) Haha, and here I was worried about how I worded low end. Cheap? Definitely can't say that! Economical? No, too Wal-Marty. You my friend, like many others I have met, are simply priceless...

Posted via Mobile Device

A question to the ladies! Have you ever become attracted to a customer after getting to know him? And he was below average in looks.

I think that's a different thread altogether and one that has been brought up a few other times before.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well, I did say most, not all - if there is a good example of an exception to a rule, it would be you! I challenge you to recall a time when we parted company where I did not have an ear to ear grin ;) Haha, and here I was worried about how I worded low end. Cheap? Definitely can't say that! Economical? No, too Wal-Marty. You my friend, like many others I have met, are simply priceless...

Posted via Mobile Device

i was only kidding darlin!

however our times have been always most memorable.......priceless is the best compliment i have received all day, hehe

(recession-friendly was a term I was considering for low end hehe.....I jest tho! I know you didn't mean it in that way anyway)

grabs Kleenex box to finish sniffling.......and then the lotion to use the kleenex for happier things ;-) )

xoxo

I loved what Peachy said about how there's nothing more stimulating than a man who's really into you.....super vain of me maybe? :P but so true...:)

I loved what Peachy said about how there's nothing more stimulating than a man who's really into you.....super vain of me maybe? :P but so true...:)

That's not vanity, that's just feeling good about being appreciated. It turns us boys on as well to feel wanted ;)

whoa....deep breath (to myself, not you)

everyone is trying to help you out here. You asked a question and we are offering our opinions, both SPs AND Members who have been hobbying for quite some time. despite the fact that I may not respect certain members I definitely tip my hat if they are trying to contribute to the thread with their knowledge ....ONLY to HELP you......not shoot you down or call you out, as it appears you may have interpreted it due to the last angst-ridden post.

know that this is a community where we are all offering our input to it's contributers....and those of us who care about this industry (be it member or MP or SP etc) are NOT trying to correct or give pointers on your approach (which if I'm not mistaken, you ASKED for guidance...no?) because we are trying to embarrass you or make a fool out of you. That is not the idea here

The only thing that will make fool out of anyone in this community is someone asking a question and making a personal attack back at someone who was trying to give their input and advice from years (and in YS's case, DECADES) of experience

Sometimes responses take a bit of digestion time before jumping to a conclusion or interpretation....we're here to help you out. Take it in....digest it before reacting defensively ....and realize that if you do so and responded thankfully, that you are being respectful to the members here AND also winning over the hearts of the ladies on the board.

no-brainer here, but the opposite reaction will have the opposite effect. I may not even like the member you're trying to put down in this case (, but I will always admire someone who accepts any opinion or advice...even if they dont agree...without the need to put them down because they feel their ego has been challenged) if you feel questioned or offended or that someone is trying to make you look like an idiot it is always best to perhaps ask for clarification via PM to them before jumping down their throats......if approached properly who knows, perhaps you may get the clarification you saught after in the first place.

PS. No one gets a discount here because of apparent "ass kissing" as you hinted at........however, you will definitely be avoided and possibly added to a "personal black-list" by quality SPs if you keep cutting up members on here because you may not like their honest answers and react immaturely.

You know, YoungStud has not said anything productive in this thread, so is your post directed at him? All I am saying is, instead of making all those troll posts, maybe he needs to look in the mirror and reflect on himself first before passing judgment on others.

And why are you quoting me?

You know, YoungStud has not said anything productive in this thread, so is your post directed at him? All I am saying is, instead of making all those troll posts, maybe he needs to look in the mirror and reflect on himself first before passing judgment on others.

And why are you quoting me?

this is a little late so I had to go and read the thread over. quite simply if you're still questioning (in somewhat disbelief) the difference between physical attraction and overall attraction, then as YS pointed out, you're still not getting it, or aren't appreciating the answers that people are all trying to help you understand....or dont want to. just sayin how your answers could be perceived.

thats all

voltio8836 - Do you have some issue with YS outside this thread or something? This does seam like a personal attack. Please don't make me get involved. Name calling and picking fights will not win you any points on this site.