Top Massage 217 Bank

Anyone try this place? I walked in the other day out of curiosity - the guy running the place gave me the creeps and creepy manequins on display at front window - so didn't stay. Wondering about mileage with the girls...

My friend went there a few times under the old ownership, it was called YES massage or something like that. He liked the place because of it was very clean and well maintained. The possibility of taking a free steam bath after the session was also a plus. He returned a couple of times after, and he agrees, the guy running the place just doesn't have it when it comes to dealing with the public. He seems to be there to dispatch the girls and stare at the clock.

The new girls were not as open when it was time to deal with details of the massage session. No more BS, the best my friend could get was a HJ with limited ROC. He gave up on the place, he did not return in the last 15 months.

• Like 2

Went there in the past but havent since. Called about the rates and they seemed to have gone up. athere are other places nearby that I found better.

I used to go there when it first opened (in 2009?) because of the great looking girls. I stopped going a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, I had an odd situation the last time that I went. I was greeted by a beautiful girl who was really my type. She took me to the room. I showered and waited for the girl to return. However, the girl who entered the room was not the girl who had initially greeted me. I do not mean to be rude but this girl was not my type. I did not want to create an awkward situation so I had the massage; obviously I was not going to demand a refund and walk out. But I was a little bit peeved.

Well, last winter I lived in Ottawa and I went in with some trepidation and was coldly told they do not offer massage to women,

Jeepers folks what a loss and a huge blow to business. I regularly cater to ladies here in Halifax and felt really embarrassed on that spot . Perhaps this ought to be posted prior to entery.

Hard to believe but it happened to me, Blah.

Well, last winter I lived in Ottawa and I went in with some trepidation and was coldly told they do not offer massage to women,

Jeepers folks what a loss and a huge blow to business. I regularly cater to ladies here in Halifax and felt really embarrassed on that spot . Perhaps this ought to be posted prior to entery.

Hard to believe but it happened to me, Blah.

I guess you dealt with the guy at the reception who probably said it in his own diplomatic tone...

(I thought pitbulls were illegal in Ontario!!)