Any recommendations near Portage Hull?

Guest sly***k

I am working in the Place du Portage Hull area... anyone have any recommendations for the area? Thanks in advance

Marie Soliel used to be at 135 Wright; her new location is 8 Victoria, just a few blocks north-east of the old location and not too far from Portage ... she's a sweetie; nice massage and delightful finish ... you'll find a few threads here with the search function

Try Carole Ann or Christa, they are in an apartment building near the river........

I can't seem to locate Carole's web site....... But I know she has one......

• Like 1

you'll find Carole Ann advertised in the Sun a couple times a week. Not sure if I can drop the webiste in here but it is easy to find ..... Just google City Spa hull

Guest gagagaga

why have there been no reco's on this place? The website is great, pics are cute...any info???

why have there been no reco's on this place? The website is great, pics are cute...any info???

Carole shares the place with another lady......they used to have a studio in Ottawa on Sommerset.....very nice place excellent service.

They moved to Hull when all the crap hit the fan about some of the spas in town.....

You can search names here and on some of the other sites and you will get really nothing other than great reviews....

Pictures...not many around

Glad you brought the question up. I live near there and had no clue the service was available. Sounds like great service.

Glad you brought the question up. I live near there and had no clue the service was available. Sounds like great service.

I know what you mean, I live within walking distance of this place and have never heard of it...which tells me it's probably a very discreet looking location. I've been here a few years and have never noticed any place that looks like a MP's studio.

Can anyone comment on how accurate and/or recent the pic on the homepage is?

We will probably have to wait for the grand opening on Nov 30th. haven't seen any info in the local paper.

Another option is Acqua on Booth. On the Ottawa side but close to Portage buildings. Stacey/Alexa is a treat!

Question re Carole Ann - is it more theraputic with sensual finish or outright sensual massage? Hard to tell from pics whether she is cute or not.

Oh Carole Ann, is very cute,,,,,,,,, Big Boobs!!!!!

She is Pauline's (from Michelle's) lil sister..... hehehe

Carole Ann can give you a therapeutic massage or super sensual. Just let her know your preference...... Christa @ the same place gives a more sexy massage........

Carol Ann massage is more therapeutic then erotic but it still a very good experience. When we met she slowly removed all her clothes except for her underwear. She has a great pair of natural tits. I loved sucking on them. Her massage is comparable to any therapeutic massage with a little light ass play but nothing compared to her sister Pauline in that department. The release is a bit mechanical but the experience is well worth the money. Her prices are very reasonable and she's a total milf. The only negative is that he smokes in her appartment but the location is discreet, clean and showers are available. 7/10 .

Hi guys ,

from the web site you get the feeling it's only Carol Anne , it doesn't mention anything about Christa ?

Does Christa have a different site and they're just sharing the place ?

Also any more info about Christa ???

Thanks ....

Maureen's is pretty good but it depends on the girl. I've had great experiences in the past with both Josee and Deserae but sadly both are gone now. Haven't been there in a while. FYI Carole Ann used to work there years ago when they were on St. Joes before she moved across the river to work with her sister.

Guest *ig*a**

definatley try Marie Soleil at 8 Victoria st. you won't be dissapointed.