Sexy Things To Do In Ottawa (for men & women)

Does anyone know why Hot Shots is closing down? It was a lot of fun and was fairly busy the evening we were there.

They must have done a bunch of renovations to get rid of all the booths. Where is the CR for Pigale's now?

We didn't hire any ladies for private dances, but did see gentlemen walking up the stairs with the ladies from the main floor.

We never went up to the second floor, so I didn't see what it looked like.

The male stripper club downstairs was fairly busy and had men who were just as attractive physically as the women upstairs.

Hi Curious2,

The CR's are located downstairs, and are accessible through a staircase to the rigth of the DJ's booth. It's hard to miss, look for the neons indicating the CR's.

They seem to have a large room downstairs but never had a chance to peek while I was there recently. They also have "VIP" rooms on the main floor.

My mind feels uneasy without knowing the floor-plan! :)

They'll probably just leave the Hot Shots sign up all the time like last time, for when they try again to open it again in a few years!

Were there guys hanging around the Hot Shots exit afterwards trying to pick up girls? I've heard that that "consolation prize" strategy is actually quite effective, although probably not all that great for stroking the ego...

Let me know if you need a more detailed description ! Been there three times over the past several weeks (the last being two weeks ago).

Personnally, I have not seen anyone waiting outside for a "prize" ... but I have never stayed until closing time either ...

Had a chance to either chat with some ladies and have some good company as well. I think I saw a tread on that topic, so i might post some thoughts and suggestions soon. In the meantime, PM me if needed