Victoria Jolie

Well this was like winning the SP lottery for me. In spite of the Rogers breakdown in the middle of booking, the stars lined up and it worked out. This may have been the best session I have ever had.

If you read the recommendations you'd see I already have a very high opinion of VJ. And she did not disappoint, she was charming and alluring as ever, if not better.

She made sure I was totally satisfied. I'm a broken down old geezer so she had to do a lot of the work, but she went at it with gusto. We spent a lot of time together and every moment was perfect.

She completely focussed on the task at hand (or in her hand), the telephone was OFF, the TV was off. This rarely happens in Winnipeg, for those of you not from here.

Non-photoshopped, accurate pictures...check

Sexy accent...check

Hot body...check

Fantastic service...check

Made me feel like a king...check

Genuine GFE. At no time did she try to upsell, she never watched the clock, and she felt like a really good friend that I'd finally managed to "score" with.

Will repeat repeatedly.

• Like 1

You should post a recommendation for her from the sounds of it??

You should post a recommendation for her from the sounds of it??

Errrr...I've posted two.

On her next visit I'll post another.

No need for that (one is enough) but when you post outside the rec area and post multiple times for the same lady it looks like you are trying to promote her rather then recommend her (Will end up looking like a shill account when you do stuff like that).

I did not check first to see if you had already posted a recommendation for her. I just assumed you posted it here by mistake.