Mykaelle

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Mykaelle is a mid 20's stunningly good looking student from Montreal. She greeted me in a nice cocktail dress and heels and we got to know each other on the couch in a lovely suite location downtown. Before I knew it we were kissing and my hand was running up her smooth leg and under her skirt :)

Off to the bedroom we went and she was soon out of her dress and smiling in anticipation. She truly is sensual and enjoys erotic play in every way. Her natural breasts are simply devine. Perhaps amongest the best breasts i have enjoyed...ever.

What went on between us will remain secret but she did respond very nicely to my oral attentions to her very nicely waxed and luscious pussy and reciprocated ever so nicely with excellent oral attention to my manhood.

This is a classy young lady who should be treated with gentlemanly care. If you do I am sure you will be rewarded.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

Saw Mykaelle at her upscale DT hotel today. She is truly a lovely, sweet, pretty and passionate young lady. Dressed in a little white blouse and a tight black skirt, and with her dark rimmed glasses, she looked like a librarian, and a sexy one at that. We had a friendly get-to-know-each-other type of chat on the couch where we talked about our studies, volunteer work and yoga practice. I soon found out that Mykaelle was not only sweet, she was intelligent and she had a good head on her shoulders.

picture.php?albumid=7934&pictureid=52260

We then headed to the bedroom where we indulged in many passionate dfk's. Mykaelle loves to kiss and her lips are so soft and tender. After helping each other taking our clothes off, I asked her to lie down and proceeded to give her a sensual massage to get her in the mood. With my light finger touches and caressing accompanied by soft and sensual kisses on her sensitive body, she quickly got into the mood - running her fingers through my hair, caressing and squeezing my hands accompanied by some sweet moans. It was so erotic, rewarding and a big turn on to see your partner enjoying herself and your effort to please her. She then returned the favor with some nice oral pleasure of her own. After our unforgettable main event, we were spent, and we cuddled up in bed and chitchatted some more. That's when we realized that we both loved dogs. We were so excited that she showed me hers and I showed her mine - photos of our dogs that is! lol.

Spending time with this cutie was so much like spending time with your beloved girl friend. We had such a good time that we promised to see each other again.

Hot babe with a seriously nice body, great legs, nice hard round ass. She's smart, sexy, and fun!

We chatted for a bit before she showed me to her bedroom and showed me her body. The tits are amazing, and got a lot of attention, before I work my way down between her legs. I love the way she takes oral, very responsive.

Now I'm on my back, and she provides an excellent bj. She gets me hard again (her hands are never off my cock, unless I've stuck it somewhere smile.gif), she applies the rubber and rides me cowgirl. I'm holding her hot ass as she rides, faster and faster. I love the feel of that ass. We roll, and finish in mish. Kissing all the time.

Time was almost up but she was in no hurry. I figured I'd do another DATY session, and she was into it big time.

Excellent session! Thanks, Mykaelle. More to come, I hope.

The great pleasures of this hobby are not just the obvious ones. Beyond draining me and leaving me completely satisfied, Mykaelle has also fascinated me with her conversation and engaged me with her intellect. It's good to be both wildly turned on and deeply interested, to know that you're going to have an awesome sexual encounter and stimulating discussions at the same time: well, maybe not exactly the same time, but while you recover between hot sessions.

The sessions are hot. Her body is arousing, fit, beautiful. Her kisses and responses arouse you, a lover opening to your touch. You want her. She leaves no doubt that she wants you.

And then the conversation flows, effortlessly, into all sorts of areas.

A GFE, if only in everyday life there were girlfriends so beautiful, so accomplished, so arousing.

The pleasures of the hobby...

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of seeing Mykaelle for the 2nd time. I find Mykaelle to be a very charming and thoughtful woman. She likes to laugh and will put you at ease. Bedroom management skills are very good as you would expect from a top shelf GFE.

Mykaelle was my totally hot girlfriend for the time I spent with her, fanatastic and memorable. I look forward to see her again.

Agreed!!! She is definitely a GEM! Treat her well.

She has an amazing personality and is just fun to be with (in more ways than one!) ;)

Can't wait to see her again!

I am tardy in providing my feedback on Mykaelle. In short she is an absolute delight, pretty, fantastic body and great conversationalist. I would whole heartedly recommend this precious gem.

After many missed opportunities due to scheduling problems I finally had a return visit with Mykaelle. A delightful morning of intense kissing and more. She does enjoy being moistened with a long oral session....mmmmm. YMMV of course but treat her right and you will be pleasured tremendously.

You might pass her right by on the street without turning your head as she has that girl next door student look but.....in private her lithe body is a wonder and her erotic charms excellent. Be a gentleman and see if you can get her to show you her naughty side. :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.