Every day, I get email mails about pills to increase this and that and the other thing, but I have a question about volume, as I have aged , my volume has drop I was wondering if there is any recommendation on a diet or vitamins that may help, I prefer asking the question here then believing Google. I have started to do the PC muscle exercises which has helped some.

I was actually listening to a radio show this morning and the said Tomatoes, nuts.. I know there was a few more things but i cant remember...

• Like 1

Great links Vitto - I'm switching my office chair out for a bicycle seat!

I've overheard that "size doesn't matter", but aside from baby-making (which generally isn't a concern of cerb members, at least as far as I've been able to discern), I didn't know that volume mattered.

Isn't less sticky stuff just less to clean up?

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

Isn't less sticky stuff just less to clean up?

That's my thinking too. I guess for those with a COF, COT, or COG (hell, a cum on anything) fantasy more than a dribble would be preferred.

Not sure what your reason is for wanting to increase your "volume", but if it is as mentioned in a previous post as part of a COF, COB type of fantasy then one thing that would be helpful would be to not ejaculate for a few days (or more) before your encounter.

I was actually listening to a radio show this morning and the said Tomatoes, nuts.. I know there was a few more things but i cant remember...

I have the nuts...... on the way to the store for tomatoes right pronto Vitto !!!!! ;)

Guest S*rca****sid

I saw some supplements in a health food store specifically for increasing sperm volume.

I rear somewhere that Ron Jeremy used celery as well. I've also read that zinc and l-arginine help with this as well. But I'm no doctor

• Like 1

Celery! Lol don't ask how I know ;)

On the plus side any vegetable (except for a few) and fruits makes your cum taste better. I love painting a face with my load!

On the plus side any vegetable (except for a few) and fruits makes your cum taste better. I love painting a face with my load!

You've got me curious - how do you know it tastes better?

Guest realnicehat

I've tried all of these suggestions but my cum isn't coming out any louder than before :(

I mean, if you blindfolded me, aside from the involuntary pelvic convulsions, clenching muscles and euphoria I'd have no idea that I came. Maybe my hearing is going...

Shit.....Shit....Shit....

Ok if it was not bad enough to have to worry about length.. girth... hardness.... precision of operation...... you mean I now also have to worry about Volume

Lol