Tongue Ring? :P

There are a few, but can't think of one off the top of my head now. Based on my experience though, it doesn't make a difference. I was married to a girl with one and I could never tell. Granted, she couldn't give a blow job to save her life, but any other girl I've been with has been the same.

If a girl gives good head, that's all that matters!

buggernot, i once had a tongue ring and my ex couldnt tell the difference either, ....and I gave amazing blow jobs, haha

I'm in the same boat as you Annessa, my feelings on this one are that either you give a great bj or you don't, a little piece of metal shouldnt make a difference and apparently doesnt. ;)

buggernot, i once had a tongue ring and my ex couldnt tell the difference either, ....and I gave amazing blow jobs, haha

I do remember the anticipation I had leading up to getting that first BJ from my ex...oooo, a tongue ring, this is gonna be sweet! And any guy I'd ever talk to about it would say they always wanted to have their dick sucked by a girl with a tongue ring.

It's on the same level as getting a beautiful girl in bed and discovering that she's not that great in the sack. I'm still not going to say no to either though....

The sensation is different, but not necessarily mind blowing, I've had terrific blowjobs from gals without any accessories.

I'm also of the thinking that there is no such thing as bad blowjob, so long as my buckaroo and boys are in her warm wet mouth, the things are going pretty good :) A talented tongue, imaginative techniques and seductive delivery do however make all the difference in the world!

Guest S**r***e

I have to agree with CK here. I too believe there is no such thing as a bad blowjob, just some are way better than others. Its kind of like pizza. I don't think I have ever had bad pizza. :-P

Well, cheers for the enlightenment Ladies and Gentlemen :bowdown: re: tongue rings.

I will also agree, there is no such thing as a bad BJ - even the less good ones make you smile. Fun to teach :D ...as much as it is to be taught.

Next Question: Any SPs into Ice Cubes and Pop Rocks? 8-) haha, jk (but I'm not :shock: )

For some reason, I thought you still had a tongue ring.

I guess I couldn't feel the difference either (just joking...couldn't resist).

I have to agree with CK here. I too believe there is no such thing as a bad blowjob

Say that to the poor bastard in prison who happens to be told he is now the cell block bitch..:butt:

hehehe, Valleyman and Angela, thanks for the BJ review, lol

Nah I dont have one anymore, some clients are scared off by piercings so I stick with just my monroe piercing now. :-)

You never met my high school girlfriend...I think I still have a little scar! :-D

I have to agree with CK here. I too believe there is no such thing as a bad blowjob, just some are way better than others. Its kind of like pizza. I don't think I have ever had bad pizza. :-P

Guest S**a*Q

I had my tongue done twice, one in front of the other, the back one having a much larger ball... and well... it made no difference.

I did bjs with and without, and there was no good or bad reviews.. Most people didn't notice if they were in or out.

I agree with everyone, it's all in the bj act, not the accessories ;)

Hmmmm... I've often wondered ... and I guess I've always been so excited to get one, I've never noticed if accessories were part of the package or not!!

I will say that Annessa's oral dexterity breaks new ground ... and she doesn't come equipped with hardware!

Good question ... and great replies!! :lol:

Scout

Guest s******ecan****
I have had a bad blow job...

tongue ring has no effect on me either

Me too, some girls just have no talent for it, or more imortantly the enthusiasm.....big turn off to me if a girl makes a half hearted attempt

I'm in the same boat as you Annessa, my feelings on this one are that either you give a great bj or you don't, a little piece of metal shouldnt make a difference and apparently doesnt. ;)

I can feel a tongue ring. It's not as important as skill, but it can turn me on that last 25% for mind blowing experience. I think for many it's also getting turned on by the 'kind' of woman who gets a tongue ring...

I think for many it's also getting turned on by the 'kind' of woman who gets a tongue ring...

That 'kind' of woman with a pierced tongue and/or tats might have been guaranteed interesting 20 years ago - not so much now. These days you can see that on slovenly soccer moms or recent graduates from the nunnery...