why I Love Massage

Guest *l**e

I was talking with a fellow MP yesterday and we were talking about why we like our jobs so much. Of course the standard stuff came up; I like making people happy, like making people feel better, enjoy the interaction, etc.

But for me, the one thing that really makes it wonderful is that I just truly love touching skin. I absolutely love having my hands on a body, feeling the flow of the skin, the curve of the muscles, the feeling when a knot is finally loosened and gone. Simply having hands on skin is perfect for me.

Thanks to all my clients for allowing me make you feel better and in the process make every day enjoyable.

I love being an MA because it is more than just a sexual experience. .. because with my touch I can make people dream and fantasize about wonderful things... because by touching you create bounds and connection. ..

Being an MA has allowed me to discover the sensual me... I have learn to know a gentleman and how to please them and make them sensations that cant be compared to anything else...

• Like 2

I also enjoy the GFE MA experience. I find it more sensual then F/S most of the time. The MA's are often gorgeous. There can be a lot more teasing involved. I often have a lot of sore muscles and this helps relieve the pain. Once you have seen some MA's regularly a trust and bond can happen where you can talk about anything. I also like to give the girls massages also, they seem to enjoy it. It is fun to slowly explore a woman's body and tease and please her also. With some woman there is actually more kissing then with a SP. These MA's know how to tease and prolong the pleasure till the decide when you are ready to be released. Plus I enjoy the before and after showers with the MA's, some times it's hard to leave the shower. I've had many great experiences with Massage sessions. Sometimes it's almost everything but f/s, but it's fun and sensual and the pleasure last's the full hour :) . For those men that have not tried a MA experience, you should try one with one of the highly recommended MA's here. She may changed your mind about getting massage. It can be highly addictive. How can you not enjoy a beautiful naked sexy woman, sliding up and down you with her oily body. Her soothing strokes and teasing hands. Passionate kissing of your lips and kissing of up and down your body. Oooh, This is getting me excited again, bring back recent memories. Going to have to get another Massage soon :)

• Like 3

Guest c**io**m7

My favorite part of visiting an MA has been that there is no fs...there is no oral sex but, the sensuality was off the charts.

The touch, the warm breath, the kisses, the caressing. I always felt like the sexiest man alive. For that hour, only the connection between the two on the massage table mattered...nothing else existed.

No SP ever made me feel more like a man than I did with my MA.

As a continuation of my first post, I've had many GFE massages. The best one's are with girls that I have seen on a regular basis and that I have chemistry with. These experiences are always fun and sensual. Never the same. Several of the girls use a bed instead of a table, this allows more positions and better body sliding as there is more room, and no fear of falling off :). Some of the best experiences are with SP's that use to be MA's. You start off with a shower for two, great massage to relax you to get ready for more if that is what you want. These girls offer, therapeutic, sensual massage, teasing or sometimes just kissing and cuddling. Sometimes they will sit there and listen to your problems. Each new girl is a new experience, you never know what to expect.

Guest webothscore

Given my current work hours, job type and personal situation, I have found massages more suitable, right from communication to the end of the experiences. Assuming I shaved my face that same day and have trimmed myself within a couple days of the experience, I find popping in with short notice or being a walk-in a touch easier, in my opinion and experiences. Actually, popping in an unknown FS address could prove to be difficult ;) Advantages on both sides. Some parlours have a naughtie feel with the dimmed lights, unique music and nice LARGE showers, with MAs running around, all with springs in their steps. Yummy. On the flip side, I really like the independant feel. I find a lady's personal touch in her space charming and leads to an all around different feel which can be very memorable as well. I am anticipating a job switch soon, which could open availability to fill some holes in FS fantasies, pun intended :)

I love giving massage. The feel of skin on skin, the smooth glide as you release muscles. You can actually feel the whole body relax when you get that big ol knot out.

The idea of incorporating full service and massage is something I really enjoy. There is definitely a lot more to a sensual massage and the teasing and anticipation of what is going to come next very exciting.

I would love to work in a spa to see how they do it. I also really want to learn about tantric massage as that is something I think I would really enjoy too. However, there are no spas out here, and so I would have to come west to experience a real spa.