hotels in Fredericton?

Looking into coming to Fredericton sometime in the next two weeks, what hotel would you guys recommend that is kinda close to everything? Lol I've never been to SJ before! Thanks :)

Posted via Mobile Device

I like the Crown Plaza, as it is downtown, easy to stepout for lunch etc. Also a pool and small pub on location. Also many places for clients to park and hide their car.

Delta is very nice, and has a 24 hour restaurant right beside it. But I find boring spot, as it is beside the downtown. So cabs will be longer wait etc...

CABS in freddy are S..L...O...W so leave yourself plenty of time for wait time.

Good luck!!

Best wishes,

Sophia:)

( yes...a different Sophia lol)

• Like 1

I like the Ramada on the Northside. It has a pool, hot tub and restaurant onsite. It is easy to get to and there are walking trails nearby.

When I was visiting Freddy I stayed at the Best Western on southside on Bishop. It is a bit removed but found it good for hobbying because it has an entrance in the new section that you could let people in without going past front desk. It is carded so you would have to go down to let them in but then you could also eyeball clients a bit as well.

Hotel has a pool and hot tub. If you get a room in the new section they have rainfall showers if you like that sort of stuff. That's what I had and it wasn't as great as I expected but I had a 2 room suite which was nice and roomy.

There is free breakfast but no full restaurant onsite. You can order in from many in the area thought and it is walking distance to a mall and tons of restaurants.

I know you are a bit new to traveling so send me an email and I can try to give some pointers (you have my addy in your hotmail and PM). If you are staying a week or more talk to the front desk as they will usually lower rates if they are not full. Good luck sweetie!