Help, my page here has grown!

So I go to my home page here at CERB and it's HUGE. I have tried everything MOD suggested, but to no avail.

If you visit my Page is it to large for your screen? If so; do you have any answers as to how to correct thi. Or is it only my comp thats doing this.

All other pages seem ok, just mine. sigh

Chanel

Chanel, I just finished visiting your profile page, it is no larger than other profile's I have visited. I do not see any issue with it from my laptop.

• Like 1

What is huge?

If the comments visitor on your profile, then yes it's slightly different than a few months ago, there is more shown then before.

If in term of "size" then no, it's normal, maybe you zoom in on your own computer?

• Like 1

Looks fine on my end too. Have you tried going into your computer settings, Tools-Zoom Maybe your Zoom is adjusted too high and needs to be reduced

Just a thought

RG

Looks fine on my end too. Have you tried going into your computer settings, Tools-Zoom Maybe your Zoom is adjusted too high and needs to be reduced

Just a thought

RG

Yes I have my zoom a little higher than normal. but everywhere else is normal for me when I go there. (i.e. forums, others pages, etc.) Im sooo confused.

I'll try again after a nap. lol

It looks ok to me too.

Are you looking at it with a mirror?

If so, maybe it's a shaving mirror, to make it smaller again, use a car wing mirror that has the message "Things seen in the mirror may be larger than they appear" on it. :)

• Like 1

I'd start by taking a look at it with a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc).

That will help narrow it down at least and let you know if it is your computer system itself or something in the browser version you use. If it only happens in one browser, maybe let us know which version you use. There could be some update or add on you have affecting it.

Arrggg

I fixed it.

In the User CP, under "The Image Resizer", I had put zeros where it says "Image width.

Images wider than this width will be resized. Enter 0 in the field below to allow all widths, or leave the field empty to use the default value of 150"

Well duh. I didn't realize that by taking the resize option away, any pics that were in my Guestbook would expand to their original size and make my page huge!

Live and learn. Thanks for the input.

Chanel

Arrggg

I fixed it.

In the User CP, under "The Image Resizer", I had put zeros where it says "Image width.

Images wider than this width will be resized. Enter 0 in the field below to allow all widths, or leave the field empty to use the default value of 150"

Well duh. I didn't realize that by taking the resize option away, any pics that were in my Guestbook would expand to their original size and make my page huge!

Live and learn. Thanks for the input.

Chanel

Happy to hear that!

Most problems are simple problems that have simple solutions.

The problem is that it's quite difficult and complicated discovering what the simple problem and simple solution are.